Bob the builder x Handy Manny smuttfic with a twist

It was a calm morning in Bobsville, and Bob was home for the day because he wasn't feeling well. Bob was busy making himself coffee when he noticed that he had left dirty dishes in the sink. He then put the coffee down and went to wash the dishes, but when he opened the tap, there wasn't any water coming out. Confused, he took the kettle and poured the water out, but that wasn't going down either. Bob was too tired to fix it himself, but he needed the dishes cleaned. So he decided to call an old friend of his.

After a few minutes, the doorbell went off and Bob opened the door.

"Bobby!" Said Bob's friend.

"Hey, Manny!" Giggled Bob.

"How have you been, Bob?" Asked Manny.

"I've been great. It's just today I haven't been feeling well and I need help with the sink," said Bob.

"Yea, haha. That's why you called," chuckled Manny.

"Haha, yea. Uhmm would you like to come inside and have a look?"

"Sure."

The two of them walked to the kitchen and Manny took a look at the sink.

"Haa, how did you get it THIS blocked, jeez," sighed Manny.

"I-... I don't know..." said Bob, a bit embarrassed.

"Haha, it's okay. This is a piece of cake," said Manny.

Manny got started with fixing the tap. Once he was done with that, he moved on to the drain, opening the cupboard under the sink and crouching down to check the pipes. Bob just watched as Manny moved to his back to get a better view of the drain pipe. Bob watch closely as Manny's chest lifted and fell with every breath, his gaze moving down to Manny's slightly exposed stomach and v-line, going down to his crotch.

Once Bob had realized what he was thinking about, he quickly gathered his thought and went back to thinking about his coffee and what he was going to do for the rest of the day.

"Hey, Bobby. Could you hand me my wrench, please?"

"Oh, uhh. Sure."

Bob went to fetch the wrench that was next to Manny. He sat down on the floor and picked up the wrench, as he wanted to hand it to Manny, all he could think of doing is dropping the wrench and getting on top of Manny and-

'No, no, no, no. Stop it, Bob. Manny is your friend- you can't,' Bob sighed as he thought to himself.

"Hey, Bob. The wrench?" Asked Manny.

"O-oh uhh, yea. Here," said Bob, handing Manny the tool.

As Manny took the tool from Bob, he realized how big Manny's hands were and his thoughts started turning once again. Imagining Manny holding his waist with a firm grip as he went up and down on his big juicy c-

'NO! Stop it, Bob. You're a grown man, you shouldn't be thinking about these things,' Bob thought, a little embarrassed that he was thinking like that while sitting right next to Manny.

Just as Bob was getting lost in his thoughts, Manny noticed something growing between Bob's legs. So, he decided to take a break from the sink and help Bob with a different problem. Manny then snuck behind Bob, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him closer, whispering in his ear, giving Bob a shiver down his spine.

"Need a little help there, Bobby?" Whispered Manny, making Bob squeak a bit.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Bob asked.