Chapter 1

This was the first time Hana had lived long enough to see her parents die, she was barely 19 and Seeing the casket lower into the ground in their little village made her feel a sense of loss. She looked around at her relatives she had never met before with the same blonde hair and pale eyes as her father, all wearing black with their heads lowered as they realised the gravity of the situation. Before today she hadn't realized her parents had been part of a ninja clan, it had occurred to her she wasn't in her old world when her parents heard the news of the disaster that was the nine tails, they had referenced this event between themselves and she could remember it vividly. 

Her memories returned to her when she was 5 years old; It was the first time she had gained consciousness and realised she had died, she didn't know how or when and bits of her memories were missing, she felt a weird distance from her past life and memories which made her feel strange in her new body. 

She was brought up on a farm situated at the end of a little rural village in the apparent middle of nowhere. At first, she found it strange that she could feel little specs of energy all around her, she thought it was something she alone was born with, part of her suspected that she had a mental illness, that was until she realised she could control these specs of energy, chakra. It made her feel happy and warm and as a form of escapism, she spent a lot of time absorbing these energy specs whenever she found herself overwhelmed by the strangeness of her situation. She spent a lot of time mourning for the loss of the person she used to be, when she wasn't brooding and reflecting on her past she was sleeping. It became obvious this world was different when she was old enough to walk and her mother was able to heal a scratch with what she had thought was magic at the time. It had been a long time since then, and since her parents were murdered she felt unable to face this new world, she had grown up sheltered in this little village and now she was forced to face the truth, she was in an anime, an anime she never fully watched. 

On the night of her parent's murder, she found herself hiding under the floorboards as prediscussed by her parents in case of an emergency, at first she was perplexed s to why she would ever have to hide under the floor which - now she knew - they had put a seal on. She had suspected her parents weren't normal civilians but she didn't expect them to have a bounty on their heads, and that bounty was substantial enough for a criminal organisation to chase them down. The night of the murder was silent, the only thing she could hear was her own breathing, she couldn't even hear her parent's struggles around her, she assumed it was the seal, despite not being able to heart a thing she could still see bits from the spaces between the boards. The iconic black cloak with red clouds, there was no way she could miss that, it was the Akatsuki. 

Her shock of the realisation was disrupted with the warm droplets of blood dripping through the floorboards down through the floorboards on her clothes, her parent's blood felt like fire against her skin she couldn't stop herself from crying, she held back a scream, part of her felt like they knew she was there triggering the urge to jump out and fight those bastards and another part of her wanted to remain hidden as she was well aware that she was unable to actually do anything, she was a poorly trained teen, she didn't grow up training with the thought of keeping herself safe from crazy ninjas, she'd die once she was found. 

 The crowd dispersed after the funeral leaving her alone to mourn, she was now an orphan, she was old enough to take care of herself so she wasn't given to a guardian, till then she hadn't considered what she would do if her parents were gone, should she stay in the village? Should she leave? They hadn't left her a lot, just the farm and their training tools, she would sell the house and figure out what she wanted to do after that. If this was really the world of naruto it made sense that she should get out of here before the war, a hidden village would be safer than a farm in the middle of nowhere, the Akatsuki would be restrained there. Her eyes stung and her airways clog up, suffocating and in pain she grabbed at her collar trying to free up her airways in vain. 

"Hana?" Turning around she saw the owner of the voice, a man in a black suit with spiky blonde hair, His pale green eyes were similar to her father's, she assumed they were a relative. "How about coming to live with my family in Konoha?"

Konoha wasn't a place she was excited to visit, she was well aware of the number of major plot arcs that would take place there and the number of civilians that would die. She was never formally trained as a ninja in a ninja academy, she was taught by her father, but considering the fact he was haunted by the Akatsuki, she felt more secure living with another trained ninja. But she was still far too weak for her age in comparison to the genius cast members, Itachi was a genius who was an Anbu before he was her age, In comparison, she was normal apart from a few hidden skills she possessed. She had no choice but to accept the offer by her Uncle, he would be able to help her develop her skills more and she could get a job and pay for rent or save up to move. 

The only thing she wasn't expecting was seeing the blonde-haired blue-eyed ninja girl, she was scarily family, it wasn't difficult to remember her rivalry with the pink-haired girl, sakura?. "Sorry for your loss, my name is Ino" the girl extended her small hand to her older cousin with a sympathetic expression on her face. Ino was her cousin, it made her feel a sense of inferiority seeing her younger cousin who was probably more powerful than her. She smiled and shook her hand with a thankful expression.

It wasn't long before she headed to Konoha where was settled into a room at the flower shop and was quickly informed of the rules by her aunt who was warm and bubbly reminded her of her own mother, Ino was still 12 and was excited to get a big sister figure. The young child was unaware of the conflicted look in Hana's eyes. Smiling as she showed her big cousin around chattering endlessly about the village, her friends, what they would do together and how they would train together.

Hana accommodated her until she exhausted herself and left leaving the girl alone in her new room, she couldn't stop thinking about her life the past 19 years and began to feel her eyes sting, getting into bed she closed her eyes and let her years flow freely. This was not what she wanted to do with her life, stuck in a situation she didn't like with her parents gone just like that.

A part of her wanted revenge on the Akatsuki, a small part of her wanted to get stronger and defeat every last one of them, but apart from her natural ability to control chakra and some basic self-defence she was taught she was practically on the same level as a child, just slightly better than a normal civilian.

She hated sword fighting, she also hated close combat, he didn't like anything that left her sweaty and panting. Calming herself down she reasoned that if she died at least she would be able to find some peace.

She let herself sink into her thoughts as she drifted into a deep sleep, she hadn't realised how tired she had felt as she managed to sleep for more than a day. 

A/N: This is not my new project, it was rather a request from a reader I am trying to find this reader to @them but i have lost that reader. I may put it up for grabs.