03.ㅤsanguine, choleric & melancholic.

CHAPTER THREE
sanguine, choleric & melancholic.

CHAPTER THREEsanguine, choleric & melancholic

ㅤㅤYellow was the color of the butterfly he was following after when he stumbled upon a somber girl. The said girl has sparkling (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair, and lips that were curled into the smallest frown; she was shaking her knee as she lightly scratched the expanse of her neck.

He took on a tentative step, afraid that he might scare the girl. He took a deep breath and placed himself beside the stranger. With his soft voice and gentleness, he was able to talk to her, calming her down from the torrent of her own storm.

After a few moments, they were blanketed with silence. Neither of them wanted to break it, comfortable with each other's presence despite meeting for the first time. He almost drifted off to sleep when the spell was broken by the girl.

"I'm (Y/N)."

After introducing each other and playing a good 20 questions game, they walked in the field of flowers where he lost track of the butterflies he was going after.

He would make the girl laugh at his pathetically poor conversation skills and he thought that (Y/N) had such a beautiful laughter— only to be cut off when they found a swarm of yellow butterflies and (Y/N) will hide behind him in the most subtle manner.

Yellow was the color of the blanket he and (Y/N) shared in the living room during the winter. Outside was an angry storm, lashing out at everything that is on its way.

Inside the house of the her residence, two children, one was an 8 year old and the other a 9 year old, shares the warmth of each other while holding a cup of hot chocolate as they watched a marathon of movies.

(Y/N), always with a smile on her lips, would always tell him to shut up from making another fool of himself for his comments regarding the weird looking characters and the stupid logic of the plot line.

They end up finishing only three movies as they started to get sleepy while watching Snow White. She will be the first one to fall asleep halfway through and he would always notice this and help her in a comfortable position.

He would place the blanket securely around them and will drift off to sleep right after.

Yellow was the color of the sunflower he gave to (Y/N) when he asked her out on a date for the lantern festival the town she lives in was having.

It was no doubt that he was nervous about asking her out. She was beautiful, amazing, breathtaking and everything a girl wants to be.