Chapter 2

It's finally a new day.. a new chance to find some more fun. I woke up and grabbed my white tank top and my khaki booty shorts.
"Looking good sexy." I said to myself in the mirror before putting on my "Viva la juicy" perfume.  As I went outside I thought about setting my tinder profile up and I decided to use this picture

  As I went outside I thought about setting my tinder profile up and I decided to use this picture

It makes me look hot and sexy and the best part is that my smile makes them girls go crazy. "Hmm... what username should I choose?" I thought to myself.. I ended up going with Rufus Monroe. I also set up a Facebook and Instagram with the name "pussyslayercockmachie"just in case the tinder didn't work.

After 1 hour of setting up my profile I already had 300 likes and 100 messages. One of them stood out. She went by the name "Audrey Brown". She is a total beauty!!

I mean look at that butt!! I'd like to use it some day

I mean look at that butt!! I'd like to use it some day. "Heyyy (:" she texted me. I respond with "hey baby girl looking for a good night (;." "Ughh creep." She texts me back. "But I like them creepy ((;;" she responds back. "Haha ok. You're gonna have the experience of a life time. Meet me at the local motel 6 at 11:00 pm" I texted back. "Okiii" she responds.

Later...
"You must Audrey.. you look beautiful tonight.. ahh.. is that the coco Chanel perfume your wearing?" I asked.

"My my, what a smart old man" she said."I'm getting bored c'mon let's get to the fun part you naughty dilf." Dilf. That's the first time someone has called me that. I... I like it. It makes me feel like I can get any one I want.

*undresses* "W-wait why is it so big?'" "I'm not used to thi- ahh!!! Ahh... ahhh? It's... so good... ahhh. *hnngh... "ahh...mmm....."

After math:

I quickly left the room after she fell asleep as I didn't want to be late home again. "Shit. I smell like that girls perfume" I said to myself. "It's a good thing Amanda is out today visiting her sister.