Chapter 3

Today is a new day and I finally found a sexy girl that wants to have a fun time with me. She hit me up on Instagram and her name is "Jessica." She's only 24 years old and she's really pretty.

Caption: Laying in bed missing my hubby

Caption: Laying in bed missing my hubby. Ya can replace him.

She's a total queen she looks just like my wife when she was younger but not as pretty as her(: We agreed to meet up at McDonald's to eat and then in her car I can eat her too (;.

"Hey Rufus, I'm here." Said Jessica

" Said Jessica

"Jessica". I said. She looks a lot like someone I know but I just don't know who..
"You look beautiful." She looks a little different from her photos but it's ok girls these days photo shop everything to look younger.

"Mmmm..d- this burger bussin" said Jessica.
"I'm glad your enjoying your burger baby girl (;" I winked at her and said in a sexy voice.
"Oh yer a naughty one (;;". She replied.

Omg this Jessica girl even has a southern accent just like my wife!!! This is perfect!

After eating my chicken nuggets she drives me back to her house.

*later*

H-huh? Where am I..? It's quite dark here.. and why am I tied to a chair..?
"Did ya enjoy the nuggies?". Said a voice. J-Jessica? What's this..? Oh I see you must be a freaky bad girl ((;;" I said in a sexy voice.

"if that's what yer gonna call it than yes." Said Jessica. *takes blindfold off*

"Y- you-"

"Amanda?!!"

"Amanda?!!"..."why??" "How did you manage to deceive me with all that makeup you had on!"
"Surprise ya stupid old man. Yer gonna burn for doing this to me. I was loyal to you this whole time and ya cheat on me with a bunch of whores.. ya thought you were slick about that fucking coco perfume you didn't notice ya tank top had red kisses on em did ya? Ya filthy ikr dilf!" "Now ya gonna burn!!" *leave and closes door.