― font lists!

HOW TO CHOOSE A FONT THAT FITS

When choosing a font for a graphic, you have to consider the mood you're going for. Your graphic doesn't just have a fantasy theme, it has a dark fantasy theme. It's not just a romance, it's a cutesy, light-hearted romance! The genre alone isn't enough to define the kind of font you should use. You need to dig deeper and know what specific kind of feeling you want the font to give off. 

You also need to make sure the font fits with the rest of your graphic. If there is minimalistic imagery and not a lot going on, a simple font works best. If there are a lot of intricate details and patterns, a simple font could still work but detailed fonts work too! (Still, it depends on the kind of mood you're going for.)

THAT BEING SAID, I ORGANIZED THESE FONT LISTS JUST BY THE GENRE LMAO-

Hypocrisy at its finest. However, this is like a little experiment! When you look at these groups of fonts, you'll notice that they give off really different individual vibes, which is why choosing the perfect font is major! Font choice can make or break a graphic. 

NOTE! 

The sample text I wrote for each font are random phrases I heard while watching Youtube videos. Are they questionable? I guess that's for you to decide.

ALSO!

All of these fonts are from Canva. They're usually availabe on other font/editing platforms. Some of these are my go-to fonts, and most of these are some cool fonts that I discovered while making this chapter! 

1! — JUST SOME FUN FONTS / DIDN'T REALLY FIT IN THE OTHER GENRES.

These fonts are really cool! They just look cool, and they're really eye-catching! 

2! — COMEDY / CUTE.

Simple, bold, and round fonts work best with comedy and cute genres! They're easy on the eyes, easy to read, and they just give off fun vibes!