I

"Y/N, want to come over to hang out and watch a movie?" My friend, Mina, asked.

"Of course I will." I said, when my my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Come straight home after school." My dad said.
"Why?" I asked, curious.
"We want you to meet someone." He said, hanging up.

"Actually, I can't because my dad wants me to come straight home after school." I said.

"Oh okay, maybe next time then." She said. "Why does he want you to go straight home?" She asked.

"He wants me to meet someone." I told her.

"I wonder who it is." She said. "It could be a boy." She teased.

"Who cares who it is? I wanted to go over and watch movies but now I'm stuck meeting some person I won't ever see again." I said, sighing.

School came to an end and I bid Mina goodbye then started heading home while listening to music.

After a fifteen minute walk, I finally arrived home. I opened the front door and went inside hanging my coat on the coat hanger. Footsteps then came closer.

"Come on in the living room sweetie." My mom said.

I followed her to the living room and saw a unknown man sitting on the couch across from my dad. They heard us walking in and they turned and looked in our direction.

"Good you're home." My dad said. "This is Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook this is my daughter Y/N." He said, smiling.

"Hello." I said. "Can I go to my room now? I have homework to do." I said.

"Not yet." My dad said.

I was motioned to sit next to Jungkook and so I did but I felt his eyes on me the whole time.

"The reason why we wanted you to meet him is because you're going to marry him." My dad said.

"What? But I barely know him." I protested.

"You'll get to know him more later but you're marrying him if you like or not." My dad said.

"So, I have no say in this?" I asked.

"You don't." My dad said. "Your wedding is in two days." He said.

I knew there's no point in arguing with my dad because what he says, goes. Even if I don't like it. I can't talk him out of this.

Jungkook soon left to go home and I was upstairs in my room. I picked up my phone and texted Mina to tell her what just happened.

Y/N: Mina, you won't believe what just happened
Mina: What happened?
Y/N: I'm arranged to get married to this guy I just met
Mina: What's his name?
Y/N: Jeon Jungkook
Mina: Do you know who that is Y/N?
Y/N: The man I have to marry
Mina: Not only that Y/N but he's the leader of the most well-known mafia group
Y/N: Can't be the same guy I have to marry

Unknown has sent an image

Unknown:

Unknown: It's Jungkook if you can't tellJungkook: Save my contact in your phone and if you're wondering how I got your number, your father gave it to meY/N: Okay

Jungkook: Save my contact in your phone and if you're wondering how I got your number, your father gave it to me
Y/N: Okay

1 Message from Mina

Mina: What does he look like?
Y/N: Lucky for you, he just sent me a picture of himself
Y/N: *sent attachment*
Mina: That is the Jungkook I told you about
Y/N: I'm marrying someone in the mafia?
Mina: Yes you are
Y/N: And I can't get out of this
Mina: When is the wedding?
Y/N: In two days
Mina: I'm coming to your wedding even if they say that I can't come
Y/N: I'd like you to be there
Y/N: I have to get ready for bed, I'll talk to you later Mina
Mina: Okay Goodnight and think about Jungkook
Y/N: Shut up

After sending the last text, I got ready for bed then laid down. I turned the light off and closed my eyes thinking about what's going to happen in a couple days.