III

2 Months Later

I was two months pregnant and we were on our way to our home after our honeymoon. Jungkook put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him with a smile.

"I love you babe and I love our baby." He said.

"We love you too Jungkook." I said, putting my hand on his.

We arrived home and I saw the others standing outside, waiting for us. Jungkook got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and the others walked over.

"Welcome back you two, how was the honeymoon? Did you both enjoy yourselves?" Jimin asked.

"We did. We enjoyed ourselves a lot." Jungkook said, looking at me with a smirk. "And we got some news for everyone." He said.

"What news?" Namjoon asked.

"You want to tell them babe?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell them." I said. "The news is...I'm pregnant." I announced.

"You are?!" They exclaimed.

"Yes she is. There's going to be a mini me or Y/N running around." Jungkook said.

"Congratulations Y/N and Jungkook!" They congratulated.

I started walking to the house then opened the door. We put everything away and I decided to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom after getter a tour of the house and stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning the water on.

After my shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body then walked into the bedroom to be welcomed by a shirtless Jungkook. He caught me staring at him.

"If you want something, you could just ask and I'll give it to you babe." He said, smirking. "And you're looking pretty irresistible wearing only that towel." He said.

I turned into a blushing mess at his comment. It was starting to make me needy for him but I have to control myself. He walked over and pulled at the towel and it fell to the floor, exposing my naked body. He bit his lip and went to my neck and kissed and nipped at the skin.

He was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"What is it?!" He shouted, mad for being interrupted.

"You've got a call in your office and I think it's important." Taehyung said.

"We'll finish this later babe." He said, about to walk out after putting a shirt on.

"Wait, Jungkook." I said, running up to him.

"What is it babe?" He asked.

"This." I said, pulling him to me and kissed him.

He kissed back, placing his hands on my hips. We then pulled away and he smirked at me.

"Damn baby, you sure know how to make me want you more and more." He said, licking his lips.

He soon walked out of the room and I put clothes on.

This is what he's wearing: