𝐅*𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 - 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

•◊•·A/N: Not the best

·•◊•·Word count: 364

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Swearing.

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: No romantic pairings, all friends

·•◊•·Prompt:

Jc: Who the fuck put cooked pasta in the fucking pool?
Kian: >:O language
Christian: Yeah watch your fucking language
Oscar: OKAY WHO TAUGHT CHRISTIAN THE FUCK WORD?
Crawford: 'The fuck word'.
Y/n: Are you stupid? You guys use the f word all the time
Christian: Oh my god they censored it
Crawford: Say fuck, Y/n.
Christian: Do it, Y/n. Say fuck.

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

You, Kian, Christian, Oscar and Crawford were sat on the couch in the c4 house when Jc came abruptly inside from out the back.

Everyone looks up from their phone or the tv to look at Jc who has just started shouting. "Who the fuck put cooked pasta in the fucking pool?"

You try to hold back a laugh as the boys begin to bicker. "Language!", Kian gasps in one of his funny voices. Making an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"Yeah watch your fucking language!", Christian happily yells back, pointing his finger at Jc who's still standing in the door way.

"OKAY WHO TAUGHT CHRISTIAN THE FUCK WORD?", Oscar asks loudly looking back and forwards from you guys to Jc. You squeeze your lips together still holding back that laugh.

"'The fuck word'.", Crawford mocks using air quotes. "Are you stupid? You guys use the f word all the time!", you but in throwing your hands up.

"Oh my god they censored it.", Christian states referring to you. Your a bit shocked about where the conversation has gone and you miss Jc walking off.

"Say fuck, Y/n.", Crawford almost commands coming closer to you followed by the other boys.

"Do it, Y/n. Say fuck.", Christian echoes getting close to your face but not in a threatening way.

You get up from the couch and push past all four boys. "NEVERRR!", you yell dragging the 'r' out and running off to your room.

The boys chase you running down the hall. Once in your room they jump onto your bed into a pile where you happen to be laying. You groan at all the sudden weight on your body.

"Say it.", they whisper and begin tickling you till your giggling and gasping for air.