𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

•◊•·A/N: Jake looks like chucky with his new hair lmaoo

·•◊•·Word count: 311

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Not really smut but a bit juicy.

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Jake Webber x Fem!Reader

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

"May I come in Neon girl?", he says still smiling. But before he could move inside you jump at him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

He hugs you back. When you pull apart Jake's body is decorated with the shape of you body painted in neon on his. "Whoops.", you laugh a little.

"Well looks like we both need a shower.", He says. You feel your cheeks turn red and heat up.

You walk inside followed by Jake. "I would say have a seat but uh I wasn't planning on having neon seats.", you admit.

"I think they would look cool.", he reply's. You agree. "So what are you doing here?", you ask rather excited.

"I found you through your dealer.", he whispers jokingly. You laugh.

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Some how you've both made your way into the bathroom together. With little space between the two of you he places his finger tips at the bottom of your oversized shirt.

"May I?", he almost whispers into your ear. You nod your head in response and lift your arms up into the air. He gently takes the shirt off you and lets his hands travel back down to your bare skin.

Soon all clothes are off but nothing dirty happens apart from the occasional kisses on different places.

He washes your hair and you wash his. He washes you back and you wash his chest so on so fourth.

"So why were you actually covered in paint?", he asks scrubbing your back. "Omg it's still all over the hallway.", you groan.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it.", he comforts. You turn around and start loosely hugging him. "You don't have to.", you say.

"Shh.", he says melting into your embrace.