𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧

•◊•·A/N: Really short imagine but I might write another Thomas imagine. Requested<3

·•◊•·Word count: 220

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Fluff

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Thomas Wharton x gender nuetral!reader

·•◊•·Prompt: "Don't be silly I want to stay up with you."

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

You sat on top of Thomas's lap with your head lazily placed on his shoulder as he works on his computer.

You were beginning to become bored but you didn't want to mention it, afraid of annoying or irritating Thomas and pulling him away from his work.

Your fingers play with the short strands of his hair. Twirling it around. "You can go to sleep baby.", he says soothingly, rubbing up and down your back with one hand.

"Don't be silly I want to stay up with you.", you sigh. Your eyes grew tried from the lack of entertainment.

Once you had drifted off to sleep on Thomas he lifted you up into his arms and onto your shared bed. Gently he lifted the sheet over your sleeping figure and you let out a little mumble causing him to smile and stare at your peaceful face.

He saved the work on his computer and turned it off, then he slid into bed with you. You curled up into his side and he placed his arm over you.

The pair off you drifting through dream land...