Stuck

"You said we wouldn't have to use the drain again." Y/N said, scrunching her nose from the smell.

Vi places the drain cover next to the hole, then stands up and dusts off her hands. She sighs. "Yeah I did, but we need to get home fast and this is our best option."

Vi picks up one of the bags of goods, and gestures towards the drain.

"Ladies first."

Y/N scoffs playfully. "Fuck you"

Y/N sits on the edge of the beginning of the drain and turns to Vi, flipping her off. She pushes herself to slide down the disgusting drain pipe, hearing Vi laugh loudly on the way down.

~

Y/N drops down into a pile of sewage, gagging at the smell. As she tries to get up, Vi lands on her from above leaving them both groaning in pain.

"Ow! Get off me fat ass!" Y/N angrily yells.

"Hey I'm not fat! I'm just muscly!" Vi says laughing.

Vi gets up and extends a hand to her.
Y/N glares at her hand, but takes it.

The girls stand up, and they start their walk to the elevator. They get to the elevator and get in, Vi turns it on and down to Zaun they go.

Y/N smells her shirt, face twisting in disgust. "Man I stink. I need to take another shower."

"You always smell like that." Vi says playfully as Y/N slaps her arm, snickering. "Oh come in you know I'm kidding. You smell good most of the time." Vi says chuckling.

"Really? All I use is that perfume Powder got me for my birthday." Y/N giggles.

Vi blushes. "Well I think it fits yo-

The elevator stops abruptly leaving Vi and Y/N almost falling over. "What happened?!" Y/N yells. "I'm not sure." Vi says checking to see what happened. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary, Vi sighs. "Its probably just something wrong at the bottom. Someone will see something's wrong soon and we'll be out of here in no time." Vi sits down on the ground of the elevator closing her eyes.

Y/N begins to panic.

She sits next to Vi, finding it hard to breathe all of a sudden. Y/N has always had a problem with small spaces. Just thinking about it makes her nauseous. She tries to slow her breathing with no success.

Vi looks over to Y/N, hearing the short breaths coming from her. "Y/N you okay?" When she notices you can't hear her, she grabs your hand.

Y/N looks at their conjoined hands, then up at Vi. "You okay?" Vi asks again.
Y/N's breathing slows down a little bit at the question and nods.

"What was that?" Vi asks worriedly.

"S-sorry I just don't like small spaces."
Y/N replies shakily.

Vi nods in understanding, then has a thought. She smirks slightly.

"Would you like me to...distract you?" Vi whispers in Y/N's ear teasingly.

Y/N shivers. "How?" She whispers back.

Vi's smirk gets bigger. "Like this," She says, and begins to kiss and suck on
Y/N's neck. Y/N moans but quickly covers her mouth with the back of her hand.

Vi sucks a hickey, making Y/N moan loudly through her hand. Vi got annoyed at this.

She grabbed Y/N's hand pinning it against the wall of the elevator.

"Don't do that. I wanna hear you." She says, looking Y/N in the eye.

Y/N gulps and nods. Vi nods back and goes back to kissing Y/N's neck and starts caressing her hip with her other hand.