Never enough

Y/N was currently napping on the couch when Vi walked in.

Vi's face went soft. She's so cute, Vi thought as she walked over to the sleeping form.

She leaned down and pressed a kiss to Y/N's forehead making her scrunch her face. Vi pressed another kiss to her cheek.

"Mmm..stop.." Y/N said sleepily.

Vi smirks and rapid fires kisses all over Y/N's face.

Y/N swats at her face, pouting.

Vi chuckles as she kisses Y/N's lips softly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going to get some dinner alright?" Vi says as she kisses her one more time on her temple.

Y/N hums in agreement and goes back to sleep as Vi gets up and leaves the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vi opens the door with chinese food in tow. Her jaw drops at the sight she is greeted with.

Y/N is picking up the room, wearing only her panties and Vi's shirt making her look even smaller than she is.

The pinkette drops the food on the coffee table, walking over to her girlfriend and wraps her arms around her girlfriends waist and drags her to the couch.

"Vi wha-!" Y/N says startled.

"You don't know what you do to me do you?" Vi says, kissing Y/N's lips making her moan loudly.

"Vi, can we at least eat first?" Y/N mutters, pushing at Vi's face.

Vi sighs playfully. "I guess."

Vi and Y/N grab their food and eat in peaceful silence...

...for about 7 minutes.

Vi finishes her food and sets down the to-go box on the coffee table.

Y/N glances at Vi and continues eating.

Vi huffs impatiently and grabs Y/N's hips, placing her legs around her waist.

"Vi you almost made me spill my-!" Y/N gets cut off as Vi kisses her lips hard.

The pinkette grabs the to-go box out of Y/N's hand and places it next to hers.

She grabs Y/N's arms, and places them on her shoulders. Vi pulls away from
Y/N's lips and sucks a bruise on her neck.

"Vi, what has you so affectionate today?" Y/N giggles as Vi presses more kisses to her neck and collar bone.

"You're just so adorable, Y/N." Vi says, her lips muffled against Y/N's skin.

Vi turns and lays her down against the cushions of the couch, and pulls up
Y/N's shirt and kisses her stomach.

Vi looks up at Y/N playfully and blows a raspberry on her stomach, making her laugh loudly.

The pinkette goes back to kissing Y/N's lips softly, and drags her hands down her sides.

She pulls away from kissing and looks down at her girlfriends beautiful face, sighing in love.

"I love you so much Y/N." She lovingly says.

"I love you too. Are you done with the kisses? I'm beginning to feel restless."
Y/N whines impatiently.

"Hmm. Nope I don't think that was nearly enough kisses." She laughs as she leans in planting kisses all over her girlfriends face.

There could never be enough kisses.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Also thank you __MISATO__ for the request!!

Yes I am taking requests!!

I hope you liked it and sorry its a little short!