Game 3: A Break?

"Congratulations! You have all passed the second game! Like before the other contestants have entered a new life with their caretakers! Please report to the next room for game 3!" 

No one seemed to take noticed to what the man said. That the contestants have entered a new life  with their caretakers? What was that all about? Like the others though I ignored it. This was already too much. I didn't want to think about anything else except the money. 

We entered the room and looked around. Cribs.

"Welcome to the third game! This one is just a simple break from everything. Feel free to lay in the cribs and just relax. Go to bed or just lay there. If you want you could proceed into the next room, but you would have to wait for everyone to get there to proceed to the last game. The choice is yours!" 

I wanted to just go to the last game but the majority of people walked towards the cribs. They simply pulled the railing down and laid on the bed. I decided that a break is something that I wanted as well and walked towards one of the pink cribs in the middle of the room. Everyone who had come in this room was in a crib and I quickly fell asleep.

The games had been really tiring. It was good to sleep. The second I hit the pillow in the crib I fell right into slumber. It was quite comforting, the pillow was soft and so was the cribs mattress. In my sleep I dreamed. It was odd.

"Hey, hey! Wake up little one!" 

I opened my eyes and saw the same woman that had changed my diaper. She was looking into my crib and held a diaper.

"Let's get you all cleaned up so you can go play with your friends!" She said.

Without any warning the woman picked me up. Why was I so small, she's the same height as me and younger? 

She carried me onto a changing table and removed my diaper. I looked at the diaper. It was used. I felt a cold wipe touch me. The woman cleaned me up and put a new diaper on. The diaper was tiny. One that a baby would wear. I was then picked up. She took me out into the kitchen and put a bib around my face.

"Hey. What is this place?" 

She looked at me with a smile.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. Ignoring my question. 

I then noticed that my stomach was rumbling. She opened a jar of baby food. The woman took out a spoon and started with the food. She slowly brought it up to my mouth.

"Here comes the choo-choo train!"

I clapped my hands and opened my mouth for the woman. She put the food in my mouth. I ate the food and kind of enjoyed it. I let her feed the rest of the jar to me and then she said,

"Alright! Are you ready to go have some fun!" 

I cheered as she picked me up. She felt my diaper and then looked at me. She tickled me and then said.

"Oops, did someone have an accident in their diaper huh?" 

I looked down at my now yellow diaper. I don't remember using it. I must have. I couldn't have just used a diaper without even thinking about it could I? 

She changed my diaper and then picked me back up and took me to a car.

"How about we go shopping today?" She asked.

Am I actually a baby? That was all I thought on the car trip there. Maybe momm-. I stopped myself from thinking of that. Why would I call her that. This is just a dream, I laid down and then was here. 

We arrived at the store and entered. It had diapers, baby powder, and baby clothing. 

"How about this one?" Mommy said, holding up an outfit. 

Did I just say mommy again? 

I clapped my hands in agreement of the outfit. It was a pink shirt with petals. 

"Alright, we'll get this one." 

I was pushed around the store in the stroller for another half an hour. Mommy and I picked out more shirts for me. We picked out some cute diapers. I started to forget about this. It was like an act. I thought this was real life. I was forgetting how this was just a dream. 

We went back to the house and I was changed. I had forgotten that I used the diaper I had on. 

"How about we send you to bed now?" 

Mo- No the woman picked me up and took me back to the same crib from before.

Understanding that this was a dream I closed my eyes. 

I kept telling myself that this was just a dream. I moved back in the depths of my mind to the place before I fell asleep. The rocking horses and all the filled diapers, that was reality not this. 

My head hit the pillow and I fell asleep, only to instantly wake up with the same woman looking into the crib.

"Ahh, I thought this was the end for this one." She said pointing towards me.

I stood up and left the crib. The woman told me,

"You're not a baby yet I guess. Follow me." 

I noticed a warmth in my diaper, but ignored it just to follow the girl. 

She led me into a room and said,

"Let me check your diaper." 

She smiled.

"Well, looks like you're getting used to that diaper after all." 

The woman changed me then guided me into a room that had other people in it. We talked again, awaiting for everyone to wake up from their odd but soothing dreams. 

"This concludes game 3, we will now proceed to your last game.."