~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒~

The sunlight kissing my face I can feel the warmth of the sunlight heating my body

The sunlight kissing my face I can feel the warmth of the sunlight heating my body. Opening my eyes but shutting them immediately due to the bright light coming from the window that I forgot to cover with the blinds last night.

Looking at the clock on the nightstand it reads seven-fifteen. I let out a yawn while looking up at the ceiling not wanting to get up.

I look down at a sleeping Alina on her stomach stretched out taking most of the bed. How could she be so tiny but take more than half the bed? Shaking my head, letting out another yawn. I give a soft kiss on Alina's head before forcing myself to get up and head to the bathroom. 

Brushing my teeth my mind drifts to Nikolai. What is he doing right now? Did he move on and have a wife and kids now? I shake my head trying to get him out of my head.

Keyword trying.

The way his skin touched mine made my body lit up in flames. His soft lips and how they kissed my skin. How his tattooed hands wrapped around my neck lightly squeezing as he took control of my soul and body.

I close my eyes while breathing through my nose and letting it out through my mouth. Why do I have to think about him so much? Why can't I get him out of my head?

My thoughts get cut off when I hear the front door open and close, making me snap my head up. A smirk forms onto my lips. I already know who it is. I quickly rinsed my mouth.

I'm not surprised when I step out of the bathroom seeing Sofia tip-toeing to her room. "Late night out?" I grinned. She keeps walking towards her room but I continue. "He should come with us today,"

"Shut up," Sofia said before shutting her door. I let out a laugh because she is so stubborn. She has been seeing this guy. I learned his name is Cole and he works for a construction company. Sofia seems happy, but she's too scared to move forward with him due to our families. She doesn't want him to get hurt.

I started making breakfast since we had eggs with bacon yesterday today we are having waffles, my favorite. Putting on some music on low cause Alina is still sleeping and Sofia I don't know what she's doing, probably daydreaming about last night.

I start to move my hips to the beat of the music, grabbing a spoon and singing, having a private concert in the kitchen.

Hearing a soft giggle behind me. I turned around and I saw my little monster laughing at me.

"Good morning little monster," she replied with a giggling growl.

I giggled before I continued with my private concert singing louder and dancing crazier which made her laugh louder. I pick her up, placing her on my hips spinning us around. Her laughter gets louder with every spin.

I stopped spinning us before we got too dizzy and fell, this made Alina frown. "More mommy," she whined. I put her down and walked towards the waffle before they got burned.