turning tables / kaeya

|kaeya x reader fluff
request by @GamerKidLiz
i'm gonna be honest with you i don't even know if this is a fluff The word fluff does not suit this one shot at all.BUT ITS ROMANTIC ITS LIKEEE YKNOWW😍❤️❤️😊 but anyways i know this was requested like...literlay a year ago BUT I WANTED TO WRITE AGAIN AND I SAW UR COMMENT AND I WAS LIKE "Oh My God...you're a genius" BUT YEAHH HOPE U LIKE IT
________
panting and wheezing, you couldn't muster a word — you could not even bite back with a witty remark, and you were only able to manage a piercing glare meant to kill.

the room was noisy, full of other sounds...such as that teasing laughter coming from kaeya that made you so desperately want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"y/n... you..PFT...you want this book, yeah?" through his fits of laughter, he struggled to properly make out coherent words, to the point of tears.

"...yes. yes i do."

grinning with the biggest, most snobby smile, kaeya leaned down to your level. he was so close to the point that you could hear his heart thumping against his chest, intensely racing from all the running he did to escape you chasing after him.

"then... reach for it," that devilish smile on his lips curved upwards even further, another laugh escaping his mouth. you swear you could feel steam just leaving your ears.

whenever kaeya laughs, he laughs whole heartedly. his eyes closed, a profound redness all over his face most likely from all the action done, that laughter and expression make your heart beat even faster. even though it made you feel weak from how much you adored how he looked when he was truly laughing — you weren't that weak for him. were you?

weak from all that laughter, he was helpless against you and could barely even put up a fight when you suddenly reached out for his eyepatch, and grabbed it. "oh!"

just because he was attractive, funny, had a cute laugh, possibly perfect in every way— just because you were totally head over heels over that man did not mean you would so easily let him go after what he just did; not after he gave a huge blow to your pride.

clearly, kaeya was still exhausted from all he had done when he began to back away as you approached him, getting closer and closer until he had to stop at a wall.

"you..."

"...?" he let out a sad looking grin, desperately trying to save face when he knew he could not.

kaeya feels himself being pulled forward, totally helpless. his collar in your hands, both of you two so close to the point you could feel his breath.

"you want your eyepatch back?"

you probably grinned so hard it was ear to ear. you may look like a demon at the moment but as long as you could get back at kaeya — and perhaps seeing him in this state would make up for it.

he could only nod, not daring to say anything else as he could feel his face heat up in embarrassment, a rosy tinge slowly getting more evident on his face. all the previous laughing and running he had done didn't help, the color on his face getting brighter and brighter.

"then...kiss me," a smirk etched upon your lips. you could feel his heart beating so rapidly — yet this time it wasn't from all that running.