Chapter 6 "Our connection" (smut)

__________Warning_________
This chapter is a smut. If you don't like smut (18+) then please don't read this chapter.  This chapter is short, sorry :)
______________________________

As Marie and Elliot continue to kiss passionately in their room
All alone together...

Their bodies crash against each other. Elliot kisses Marie way more harshly for few minutes before whispering "What's your desire...?" He whispered still.

Marie took a second to think before answering "Give me pleasure.." she said as she looked up at Elliot

He smirked and started to kiss her neck roughly like he kissed her on the lips. He was hungry for her... and so was Marie..

She let a small moan escape "F-fuck Elliot...your gonna make me.."

Elliot started to remove her clothes. Chuckling deeply "Gonna make you what?... hmm?"

Marie groaned and blurted it out "I'll be wet if you tease me like this..please..pleasure me already.." she whispered

Elliot groaned and started to kiss on her collarbone then started moving down...towards her thighs. Speaking louder "Say it louder!" He was demanding and it turned Marie on more

Elliot left hickey's on her inner thighs. He pulled back and looked up at her "Marie...Say it louder..now!" He put his one hand on her neck "Princess..I want to hear your little pretty voice.."

Marie looked at Elliot. Soon speaking louder then before "PLEASE PLEASURE ME FOR FUCKING SAKE" Marie closed her eyes a bit

Elliot laughed as he removed her bra then panties "Oh baby.. I will and your lucky that we have soundproof room...I want you to scream when I give pleasure to you.."

Marie leaned her head back. She felt Elliot spread her legs and stick his two finger in. He was not hesitating...he was in full control and Marie did not stop him..

_______________
《Elliot's POV》
I stick my fingers in her 😺...making a small movement in and out. I just want to hear her beg and scream her lungs out...

Something came over me and im just turned on by her beauty and voice...

I grunt a bit and soon pick my pace up. Moving my fingers.

God she was so damn wet for me...and I love it..

《End of Elliot's pov》

《Marie's pov》
I just lay there...on the bed. Letting small moans out which don't mean anything to Elliot...I know he wants ny moans to get louder...and I don't want to fight back.. I'm a total sub for him.

And he is my dom..

I feel him pull his both fingers out.
Which made me groan a bit "Shit.." I mutter, he leaned closer to my face and gave me a soft kiss on the lips

"There there...that's only the beginning darling.. " Elliot said in a husky ish voice. He removed his clothes...first the black shirt, then his belt with pants and boxer's afterwards

Fuck..does this man want me to be  a total mess?!

He spreads my legs more. Soon sticking his hard dick in my 😺

Fuck this definitely hurts a bit but feels so damn good at the same time..

His length stretched me out which hurt me kinda but I got use to it quickly..

He moved slowly so I could get use to the movements...

"I'm use to it and comfortable..go ahead and do what you please.." I whisper as Elliot chuckled and nodded

I arch my back. Putting my both hands on his back while Elliot hovered over me. He started to thrust faster and way harder.  I let a small yelp out and moan lowly at start before getting louder with each hard pound in me..

I arch my back, looking up at the ceiling while Elliot leaned his forehead on my chest. Kissing my collarbone same time while thrusting the fuck out of me..

Even tho we have started My climax would be coming closer...which wasn't good since I'll be cumming soon..

Enjoying this moment...pleasure that Elliot is giving me. I can't help myself but lightly scratch his back. My nails being into his toned muscley body..

His fluffy hair hit my chin, he was a handsome, hot mafia boss..and he was fucking me..

I moan and let a small scream out
He was going way harder "Elliot I'm getting close.."

I say, faintly hearing him moan

"Baby..that's what you get for scratching my back without my permission.."  he whispered in my ear...

After he said that...I reached my climax and cummed without his permission.  He laughed as he did  not stop..

"We are not going to stop baby girl.. " he slightly raised his head up to look at me while he kept fucking me.....

I whined a bit "E-Elliot I'm getting close again.." I say, my face was a total mess.. and so was my hair.

He pounded into me deeply, his pace was fast..

Elliot moaned again, he was close as well and was ready to realise his liquid in me..
《End of Marie's pov》
___________
After some time. Elliot would cum in Marie deeply.  He collapsed on Marie gently "Not bad for our first time...next time it will be way more worst then this one.."

Marie moaned in pleasure last time before Elliot finished..
She heard what he said and her face got way more red then before "I got it..atleast you gave me some pleasure..."

Elliot pulled his length out and laid down besides her. Pulling Marie closer to him "Anytime.. like I said...this was our first time.. together..you should enjoy it and so should I.."
__________
Both lay there on the bed..tired...in a hot mess..

Marie played with Elliot's soft hair. Chuckling tiny bit as it was fluffy. Elliot let her as he was resting