Chapters 8 "Your mine.."

Elliot punched his older brother.. Marie couldn't believe it.

People kinda circled around them because of the scene of two men fighting..

Elliot glared down at his older brother Lucas. "I swear to god.. you put your Fucking filthy hands on her again.... I'll bloody hell murder you.." Elliot said

Lucas coughed as he looked at Elliot "You know little brother.. it's funny how you are overprotective of this woman even tho you met her 3 weeks ago.. I expected better from you.."

As Lucas was speaking. Elliot rolled his eyes and decided to ignore Lucas. He would lead Marie away from there. Upstairs to the second floor of the place they were at

"fucking brat thinks he can have you..." Elliot said

Marie grinned to herself "Oh? I got an overprotective fiancé?"

Elliot rolled his eyes.. as usual. He looked at Marie. Making an eye contact before speaking "love.. ofcourse I am. I must be"he said as he shrugged afterwards. Looking down a bit.

{Marie's POV}

I heard what Elliot said about his brother

He was jealous..? Even if Elliot acts mysterious and stubborn at times.. he can care about others..

I shook my head and slightly snicker

"Yeah, I can clearly see that"

I said. Elliot rolled his eyes and pulled me in a room with him. He sat down and set me down on his lap. I bit my lip and looked down at him..

He was so fucking charming.. this devil wants me to beg for pleasure.. god.. I love that..

No man has honestly made me feel so sumbsive...

While I sat on his lap. I started to move around a bit. Getting comfortable. Starting to tease him "Mmm.."

I leaned closer to him. Our bodies touching each other. I smirk and kiss his neck a bit agressively

"God..Marie... Your so asking for a punishment.." he whispered and I could feel my legs get weak. He smirked as he unzipped the dress. Removing it.

I started to blush as his smirk grew bigger "Mm.."he muttered As he soon moved me over to the bed. He pulled his pants and boxers down.

"baby.. I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a month" he said

{end of Marie's pov}

Marie groaned to herself as he removed her underwear. Trying to lay still on the bed and not close her legs together. It was a challenge for her..

Elliot would leave soft kisses from her neck down to her lower stomach. He would leave small hickey's as well.

Once he was done messing around he would enter his cock into her heat..

He moaned quietly trying not to be loud. He would kiss Marie and she kissed him back. Muffling their moans as Elliot thrusted hard into none stoppingly

____
(Gonna skip till the morning. You all know how this ends. I'm lazy) 💀
____
It was the next day after the wild night..
8am.. Saturday morning..

{Elliots pov}

I woke up around 7. Marie was still asleep.. god..she is such a hottie.. I can't resist from her.. she's like a drug to me..

I get up and put my clothes on. Cleaning up the room a bit. Soon hearing a light groan from Marie.. guess she is awake, great.

As I watched her. I've realised that we weren't careful...she will fucking kill me...great job dumbass..

Marie slowly sat up and looked around. She widened her eyes a bit*"We fucked again didn't we...?"

She asked. Her angel voice.. that lit up my day

"Oh-.. uhm yeah.. we did.. like 3 or 2 times here through the party.." I said with a sigh

"Fuck.. I didn't take any pills as well.."*she looked up at me. I noticed the scared noticed look on her face

"Elliot.. what if.." she was cut off my a knock on the door. I look at her with a small frown

I watched her "your gonna tell me later in the car what you wanted to say.. get ready darling. we have a big day ahead of us.."

Marie grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. In the mean time I opened the door and saw my brother.. Lucas . Great..

"What now?"*I rose a brow and looked at Lucas a bit*

"why the fuck are you still here?"Lucas respond to me

{End of Elliot's pov}

Elliot growled at Lucas. They were like two dogs just going at each other none stop

Lucas looked at the time then at Elliot "Just get out.. with your fiancé" Lucas said to Elliot.

Elliot scoffed and looked over at the bathroom door. Seeing Marie walk out all dressed up

"Gladly.. now leave us be. Me and my beautiful fiancé have to go get ready for the wedding which is next Saturday brother.." Elliot scoffed at his older brother

Elliot and Marie walked out of there. Heading to their car. When they got in. He started to drive off to their mansion "Maids have gotten wedding dresses for you" he said as Marie looked at him. Taking his free hand

Marie nodded and spoke"Elliot.. back there I was cut off.. I wanted to say something"

Elliot rose his brow. Continuing to drive "what's wrong love?"

Marie bit her bottom lip and sighed deeply "It's just.. what if I get pregnant..I'm scared.. we are not really being careful while fucking.."

Elliot soon got back to their mansion. He looked over at Marie and touched her cheek really slowly

"Marie.. we will just have the child if your pregnant.. I'm not gonna leave you in the street's.."

He smiled and she nodded, happy to hear that. She leaned in close to him giving a small peck on the lips

________
The whole day went by pretty quick.   Elliot was busy with paper work and  some other deals with bosses. While Marie tried on a dress and relaxed. She ended up choosing a perfect beautiful white dress with crystals attached..

The dress looked magnificent. Like a fairy tail wedding.

The whole week went by peacefully. Hoping that nothing bad can happen till their wedding day. When the two will be bounded by each other with the golden rings..
_____