Chapter 9 "The big day"

Marie and Elliot throughout the week honestly spent more time with each other. Till their wedding day. Elliot did not contact his brother so much and made sure Lucas wouldn't be invited..

Marie in the mean time while Elliot wasn't around. Grew cautious and nervous about children. She tried not to panick herself.

Deciding to do a pregnancy test after the wedding day.. since she didn't want to ruin the moment or anything with Elliot..

Especially their Special day..were they are getting.. Married

As it was around 9:30 AM in the morning.   Marie was in the bedroom just putting on her dress. The maids helped her with make-up and stuff like that. She faintly heard Elliot's voice downstairs which made her feel butterflies. She was full wreck of nervous thoughts*"dear God.."*she muttered as the maids tried to calm her down.

As it was time to leave for the wedding. She looked at the mirror and saw the reflection.

Marie looked beautiful. The white dress which had silky look suited her.

_____
(Elliot's pov)

I was running around the house slightly after getting the suit on. I made sure to look neat and nice. One of the guards told me it was time to go before Marie had to come out. I agreed and went outside to the first car. I got in and let the   driver take me to where our wedding was happening. To be honest, i was nervous as hell. And I hoped it was a good sign...

As the drive drove. I look out of the window and think about few things. I quietly grumble to myself thought of me and Marie able to live alone together. After the Lucas incident. Marie is now a bit sketchy and scared and I can't let that happen..

_____

When we arrived to a beautiful Church which was decorated really beautifully.. i get out of the car and walk inside. I greeted my parents and Marie's parents. Then few other people and some of my family side people that had come along.

I stood at the alter. Waiting for my...

Beautiful bride..

I couldn't wait.. me and her...

Soon

Husband and Wife..
_______

(End of pov)

(Marie's pov)

While I stared off at my beautiful dress. Lilith made sure my dress was nice and ready for the wedding. While the one of the other maids Casey, would try to find out if Elliot has left. Once he had, she would come back to the room and let me know

"miss Marie.. your soon to be husband just has left the mansion" Casey said with a small bow. Respectful. She was very young.
Around 19, her parents are struggling with the money so she works as a maid to help out her parents. I respect her.

I would do the same.

I gave her a soft nod*"thanks Casey.  Now. Let's head to the wedding."

I let a soft laugh out and me and the maids head to the car. We get in and let the driver take us. I fiddled with my fingers and couldn't believe that we will be married soon.

Lilith handed over some flowers. I smile brightly and look at her*"Thank you Lilith"

_____
20 minutes later
_____
We arrived

I got out after my maids. They waited for me. I sigh a bit anxiously. I look towards the Churches doors and started to walk towards them. I hear the wedding music which made me blush. Soon my eyes landed on

Him

Me and Elliot. Soon to be husband and wife after a minute or so. I walk up to him and look into his eyes*"hey.."

He said the same thing back. We both nodded at each other and look over at the Priest.

The elderly man spoke, telling few things and soon it was time for me to speak

The priest nodded and looked at Elliot "And do you Elliot Mozarov.. take Marie as your lovely wedded wife? Through love, sickness, death, poor and wealthy times...?

"I, Elliot Mozarov, take you,Marie Claire D'Angelo , to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."
Elliot said, sliding a ring onto my finger and looking at me with loving eyes

"Do you..Marie Claire D'Angelo... take Elliot as your lovely wedded husband? " The man said

"I, Marie Claire D'Angelo take you, Elliot Mozarov, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

I say and place a ring on his finger. Looking back up at him with a smile

The priest smiled*" I now pronounce you as husband and wife... You may kiss the bride now" the man said

Elliot place his soft hand onto my cheek and kissed me on the lips passionately. I did the same. Kissing him back lovingly.

People clapping their hands and just celebrating...
This is our new beginning..which has started in our lives..