Chapter 9

"I know you will going here." Jeongyeon said the moment she saw Tzuyu..

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Nayeon happily said as she hugs Tzuyu. "Did you came here to see me????."

"Sana isn't talking to me." Tzuyu frustratedly said.

"After she watch your movie of course, she will not going to talk to you.."

"Ya, Tzuyu ~ ah you're such a good kisser." Nayeon teasingly said...

"Unnie..."

"You kissed two random girls and you kiss Eunwoo as well, So what do you expect your precious girlfriend will gonna be jealous." Jeongyeon said.

"Jeongyeon is right. Sana is a jealous person." Nayeon added.

"She's not answering to my calls.."

"Just give her some times."

"We have our flight later, She's not talking to me I don't know if we will gonna be able to leave later."

"Where is she right now???."

"She wasn't supposed to work today because we will leave later but after she watch the movie she immediately leave and went to work."

"Do something Tzu, I'm sure Sana will give in if you give her some sweet stuff." Jeongyeon said.

"Arasso, Unnie. I will go to her company right now."

"Arasso, Good luck. Tzu."

-

"You like Mina???." Momo was surprised because of Dahyun's confession.

"Yes and I need your help Unnie. You guy's are friends right? And you know Mina more than me so, Help me to know what Mina likes and dislikes in a person."

"How long you've been liking Mina?." Momo asked.

"Since first, I mean. I just can't make a move because of Tzuyu. You will help me right Unnie???."

Momo just force a smile. "Sure Dahyun ~ ah I will help you.."

"Thank you." Dahyun hugs Momo. "You're the best."

-

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is at the recording studio already and she's currently waiting for Mina to come since Mina will do a cover of a song. Minutes later Mina finally came.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

"It's okay, the head procedure is still not here."

"What time did you get here?." Mina asked.

"I came here early after my meeting with pdnim."

"Ah, Okay."

"How about you? You're late. Did you sleep late last night?."

"Uhmm, Yeah."

While they're talking Chaeyoung suddenly received a message from Somi it's a joke with a funny picture and this made Chaeyoung laugh..

"She's funny.." Chaeyoung mumble as she keeps smiling.

"Don't smile, there's nothing to smile." Mina said.

"But it's funny. I mean, she's funny."

"Who?."

"My friend, Somi."

"Okay.." Mina didn't response anymore.

-

Before she went to Sana's company Tzuyu stopped by at the flower shop she bought flowers for Sana.