Prologue

This story is dedicated to everyone who love and support Sandro Marcos. Everything written is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales and indicents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner and does not affect the personal life of the mentioned characters.

Please be advised that this story contains, TRIGGER WARNINGS, sensitive content, mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences

***

I open my blurry eyes with a relieving feeling, as I feel secure with someone, but with a pinch of sore ache in my body. Seconds later, I feel a weigh covering my whole being. Someone's hugging me?

I'm trying to adjust my vision to see the man's face.

Then a realization popped up.

HELL! I'M DEAD!

I feel cheap. I f*ckin' slept with a congressional aspirant! Yawa, buti sana kung natulog lang eh. Curse you Clyde.

I hastily reach for my scattered clothes on the floor.

"Clydeee, where the hell did your undergarments go?" I irritatedly ask myself, as working my best not to arouse my colleague in the room.

I can't find it, so I just direct on dressing myself up to leave this fucking room, every corner of it exudes embarrassment. It reminds me of what happened last night. Goosebumps, yikess.

I'm about to leave the room when my phones vibrate.

'Mommy calling'

"Hello, mommy?" I answered my Mommy-ninang, Mayor Inday Sara of Davao City.

"Oh, Clyde where are you? Nand'yan ka pa ba sa suite mo? Come here sa house, samahan mo ako mag-agahan with BBM. Dalian mo habang wala pa sila." I'm about to answer mommy, but I heard another ringing sound from someone's phone.

"Yawa!" I whispered, ensuring that mommy can't hear me.

I made my way to the door of the room, opened it gentle enough not to make a noise, even a tiny creak.

"Hello, Clyde are you still there?" Maybe mommy can't wait for my response any longer.

"Ahm, mommy I just woke up and I'm on my way home. I need a bath, is it okay if I'll be late?"

"Make sure that you'll be here before 9, are we good?"

"Yes, mommy. Bye"

"Bye" she ends up the call.

I'm heading to hotel's lounge when I feel that ache underneath my pants.

"Hell!" I curse out of nowhere, maybe I'm too thrown off a while ago to endure the pain.

"Animal Sandro, ako ang may birthday, tapos ikaw ang may regalo? Ano 'yon? Bwiset, yung v-card kooo!" Of course I just said it out loud on the back of my head.

After that, I headed my way home to wash myself, and, if possible, my eyes and my innocent mind, too. Hell that Marcos, he stained my slut being, ay! este, my pure and divine being.