Chapter 2 | Strictly For Adults

Just outside Beard Burgers, PaRappa and PJ were getting some ice cream while a local news station was reporting on the scene.

"This is where the phenomenon known as "noodlization" is taking place." The reporter began. "All the food being served in this town is turning into noodles!" he continued. Right when the two got their ice cream, the ice cream on top of the cone turned into noodles. "Woah!" PaRappa exclaimed. "Hey! I can't eat this!" PJ said. "We have to stop this noodling thing." PaRappa thought. "Maybe your dad can help us." PJ thought too. "He's an inventor, right?" he asked. "Yeah. I think he used to study noodles too." he replied. "Well, let's go then!" PJ said. As PaRappa and PJ ran into town, the two pushed the reporter by the legs.

^OX[]

"This was Rodney Greenblat, reporting live from Beard Burgers in PaRappa Town." Rodney finished. The news report finished and General Potter was shocked to see that noodles were taking over town. 

"It looks like the Noodle Syndicate is finally taking action." he said. "Our lives will be in danger if we don't do something quick." Papa PaRappa was doing one of his newest inventions. "Especially sweets, your favourite." he said. "Any which way, we gotta think of something." General Potter said. "Not to worry," Papa PaRappa began. "Look at this!" It was one of his newest inventions, the De-noodlizer. "This will de-noodlize everything!" he said. "Oh! The former straight A student saves the day!" General Potter said excitedly. "So what is it?" he asked. "Well, push that green button on the TV remote control." Papa PaRappa said. "The TV?" General Potter asked. "Yeah, it's the same one." Papa PaRappa replied. "Why'd you do that?" General Potter asked. "I thought it'd be convinient." he replied. "Just push that green button, will ya?" General Potter was nervous. "OK, Here goes!" the button did nothing. "No, not that one! The greener button!" Papa PaRappa said. "Oh, this!" General Potter said. When he pushed the button, the cat wash suddenly opened. "That's the cat wash!" Papa PaRappa said. "Green, but square button!" General Potter looked at the button. "This? It better be it!" he said. "Yeah, that's it!" General Potter was about to push the button. "Here goes!" When he pushed the button, the De-noodlizer shrunk the two to the size of an ant. They were tiny! "Now what in the world happened here?" General Potter asked. "Oh, almost!" Papa PaRappa said. "Almost what?" General Potter asked. "The noodles are almost perfect!" Papa PaRappa replied. "That doesn't mean anything! What happened to us?" General Potter asked. "Oops... I cut a few corners, but I didn't think we'd shrink!" Papa PaRappa said. "This is no joke!" General Potter said. "Don't worry, we just have to push that green button again." Papa PaRappa said. "So where's the remote control?" General Potter asked. "Ai yai yai yai..." Papa PaRappa was nervous now. 

At that moment, PaRappa and PJ walked into the front door and went inside. "Where's Dad?" PaRappa asked. "Well, let's wait for him." PJ replied. While being tiny, PaRappa stomped into the room like a big giant. He was just being so big! "Hey, PaRappa!" General Potter and Papa PaRappa said in unison. "Push that dark green, but square button!" But before doing anything with the remote, PaRappa noticed that the TV was on. PaRappa and PJ went to check it out. Meanwhile, General Potter and Papa PaRappa were shocked to see PaRappa go. "Hey, this is a good show." PJ Berri said. "It makes you feel like you lost 40lbs in a week!" PaRappa was confused. "All muscles too!" PaRappa was thinking for a moment. "Hmm... maybe." he said. "Let's try it!" PJ replied. "OK!" PaRappa agreed. PaRappa and PJ both pushed the living room chairs to watch the show.

^OX[]

"Welcome to another episode of Romantic Karate." the television voice began. "Stare eye to eye as we poke each other's eyeballs out." the voice continued. "Put the kiddies to bed, because this is strictly for adults." PaRappa took a moment to think for himself.

^OX[]

PaRappa, PJ, Sunny Funny, Katy Kat, Lammy, Ma-san and Joe Chin were all watching TV. There were all watching a show named Danger Tick where all that happens is that a bug makes funny poses. Everyone but PaRappa were all laughing in unison. "This is great fun!" Joe Chin said. "Yeah, definitely not for kids." Sunny Funny replied. PaRappa was laughing and being confused at the same time. "Ha, ha... I get it." he confusingly said.

^OX[]

Meanwhile, on the TV, the show was still playing. The show was in a live studio where two people are inside of a stage. "Young children, relax." The man said. "It's OK." he continued. "If you learn the brand-new Romantic Karate, invented by me, you will soon enter the world of adults." PaRappa was kind of... nervous and excited at the same time. "Here there are no rules. Just punch and kick at will. Let's try!" PaRappa realised that he can do it all by himself, again! "Yeah, I know, I gotta believe!" PaRappa said.

^OX[]

(A/N: That took a while to write, but this is a funny chapter! Hope you'll enjoy it!)