Chapter 7 | Noodles Are The Flow, Noodles Are The Groove!

PaRappa had just passed the Food Court game by surprise. Papa PaRappa gave back the cartridge to finish his de-Noodlizer. "Good job, son!" he said. "Thanks Dad, now what do we do with this?" PaRappa asked. "Now, we use sweets to confront noodles." Papa PaRappa replied. "Then we stick this ROM into this unfinished de-Noodlizer." Papa PaRappa put the Food Court cartridge into the de-Noodlizer. "Now, it's complete." The de-Noodlizer was finally complete! Everyone cheered in joy as the cartridge was put inside the machine.

^OX[]

"Warning! Warning! We are under attack! Level 2 warning! The Noodle Syndicate is attacking our town. Repeat! Warning! Warning!" The sirens blared around the basement as the voice announced the ongoing attack. "Yes? What!? A Noodle Syndicate tank!? On the streets?" General Potter exclaimed. "Hello? What!? The Noodle Syndicate took over the music store!? The guitar strings turned into noodles!?" Katy Kat exclaimed in horror. "#!#!#!#!#" Ma-san was still talking in gibberish nonsense. "Huh? Noodles into noodles!? At the Chinese Restaurant?" PJ exclaimed confusingly. "It's showtime, men!" General Potter shouted as he put both of his hands in the air. "Hey! Why don't you use my past inventions?" Papa PaRappa asked.

^OX[]

In the garage down below, the team were ready to confront the Noodle Syndicate with sweets. Its engines thrumming, the vehicles headed off into the horizon.

Meanwhile, Noodle Syndicate tanks came out of a huge building in PaRappa Town. The tanks fired noodles while residents were screaming in horror. However, the vehicles drove up to the crime scene, ready to attack. "Red troopers, to the right. Green troopers, cover up! Fire!" General Potter commanded them.

Laser beams lit up as the Denoodlizer unleashed its attack while the Noodle Syndicate were still noodlizing the town. Beard Burgers turned into a large heap of noodles as the employees evacuated the store while PaRappa and PJ were trying to denoodlize it, but it didn't work.

''It's not working.'' General Potter said. ''OK men, switch to Sweets Attack!'' he commanded. ''Ten four, sir. Switching to Sweets Attack!'' PaRappa replied.  Sweets were unleashed from the Denoodlizers and the jet plane that was passing by. ''Yes, yes! Do it!'' General Potter shouted. ''May sweets take over the world!'' A local resident was confused. ''I don't think this is helping us at all!'' she said. ''Sweets rule!'' General Potter exclaimed.

^OX[]

In a now-ruined PaRappa Town, PJ Berri went to investigate the scene. ''Hey, these guys are dummies!'' PJ Berri said, while shaking a dummy of one of the Noodle Syndicate's troops. ''Whaaaaat!?'' they exclaimed. Just as PaRappa was still investigating the scene of the invasion, he tripped over a wire, making the gang look around in confusion. ''Hey, check it out! What are those wires sticking out?'' he asked. ''It goes that way!'' PJ Berri replied. ''Let's follow it! It goes into that building!'' PaRappa said. The wires that plugged into the tanks led to the Noodle Syndicate's HQ.

^OX[]

Inside the HQ, PaRappa and the gang were running up the very long staircase to discover the truth of the Noodle Syndicate. As the stairs kept on going higher and higher, the gang were starting to get exhausted and tired of running, but it wasn't until they reached the end of the staircase, running into the boss's office.

"Yahoo!" the boss cheered. "It just doesn't get any sweeter than this!" PaRappa was whispering to the gang. "That must be the boss!" The boss turned around and revealed his face, he had a black afro and he was wearing red glasses and a black uniform. "Hey! What are you lookin?" Colonel Noodle asked. Papa PaRappa approached him. "Now wait a minute! You're the burger shop's son!" he said. PaRappa was shocked, Colonel Noodle had the exact same appearance as the cashier in the burger shop. He was the boss this whole time.

"What do you think you're doing" PaRappa asked. "Shut up!" Colonel Noodle shouted. "I hate burgers, and I'll tell you why."

^OX[]

"I was destined to become a burger shop owner from the day I was born," he began. "My dad was so into burger research that all I got to eat was burgers, burgers, burgers! Burgers for a snack, burgers for breakfast, burgers for lunch and burgers for dinner! Even at my own birthday party. Hamburger, cheeseburger, hamburger, cheeseburger, bacon burger! All my friends hated me for that! Even... even my mother... she ate so many burgers that..."

"Did she pass away?" PaRappa asked. "No, she turned into one." Colonel Noodle replied.

"But see, I always liked noodles more than burgers," he began. "Actually, I love noodles! That's why I'm going to have noodles take over the world!"

"Noodles are the flow, noodles are the groove, and I'm gonna make everybody understand that!" Colonel Noodle shouted. "So let there be noodles! I represent for noodles, baby!"

"You know that, I know I'm right..." he thought to himself. "Oh, I know! I gotta believe!"

^OX[]

(A/N - Hello everyone! I am finally back from my very long hiatus of this series! Chapter 8 will be coming soon, so stay tuned!)