Chapter 4: (the end.)

3 weeks later

"Ah, fuck, you're doing great, Jungkook," Jimin breathed out.

Glancing up teasingly, Jungkook tightened his lips around Jimin's cock. The added pressure sent a chill of pleasure down Jimin's spine; Jungkook's tongue felt heavenly. A little rough around the edges, with a couple of brief scrapes of teeth here and there, but overall Jungkook was passing expectations.

"Okay, baby, don't take it too fast—fuck, keep doing that right there—just take it easy," Jimin spoke softly, running a gentle hand through Jungkook's fluffy black locks. After a moment, Jungkook pulled back, his lips shining and pupils dilated with excitement.

Jungkook licked his lips, swallowed thickly. Jimin reeled at the sight, a small part of him still completely unable to believe that Jungkook was his, right here and right now. "Jiminnie, how am I doing?" Jungkook asked, his voice a bit hoarse. A string of saliva dripped from the corner of Jungkook's mouth, and Jimin delicately wiped it away with his thumb.

"You're doing so well, baby. Just remember to slow down and try to avoid any contact with your teeth, okay?" Jimin smiled weakly, his face burning with lust. "These things take practice. You're doing great, honey."

Bobbing his head down once more, Jungkook swirled his soft tongue around Jimin's head and began sucking lightly. Jimin threw his head back and groaned at the sensitivity pounding in his cock. God, it took so little for Jungkook to make him come undone.

Jimin had giggled slightly when Jungkook came home one day earlier this week, stomping through the door and immediately demanding that Jimin give him blowjob lessons. "You're so good at it, though, Jimin. Teach me how, I only ever did it once when I was drunk," Jungkook had said, falling to his knees suggestively and giving Jimin those dreaded puppy dog eyes.

How could Jimin have said no to that?

Honestly, Jungkook was really kinda bad at first. Well, not bad, just inexperienced. Jimin had been extremely gentle and patient, guiding Jungkook through the "do"s and "don't"s and "god no please don't"s, until he was moderately satisfied with the capabilities of Jungkook's mouth.

Could Jungkook give a blowjob like Jimin could? Hell no. But the boy was learning.

It was a slow but sure process.

"Hmm, honey, do that again," Jimin whined as Jungkook pressed his tongue firmly against the underside of Jimin's shaft and licked a long stripe upwards. Jungkook obeyed, of course.

Jimin's orgasm has been throbbing on the surface for a few minutes now, but he had held back for Jungkook's sake. The pleasure was magnifying constantly, though, and Jimin wasn't sure how much longer he could fight against the heat that rocketed through his body. Jungkook's mouth suddenly dipped low around his cock, and Jimin was fairly sure he would be content to live in this exact moment for the rest of his life.

"Wait, Jungkook..." Jimin moaned with lust and slight concern as he realized that the boy kept pushing his lips down around Jimin's cock, going deeper and deeper. "F-fuck, wait Jungkookie, I d-don't think you're ready for that yet..."

Shit, it felt so good though, seeing Jungkook take in his length inch by inch.

"W-wait, Jungkook, sweetheart, y-you aren't ready for deepthroating yet, you're going to choke—"

Jungkook promptly gagged with a distinctly un-sexy cough, and quickly pulled his mouth from Jimin's pulsing length.

"Baby, I told you that you weren't ready for that yet." Jimin bit back a smile, his voice strained with slight amusement as Jungkook coughed lightly. Jungkook shot him a signature 'fuck you, at least I tried' glance and moved to wipe his mouth off, face flushed red with embarrassment.

"You make it look to easy," Jungkook rasped dejectedly, his hand reaching up to skim over his throat. "That was awful."

Jimin let out a full-on, hearty laugh this time. "I told you it takes practice. You'll get better," he said through a blinding smile. "But, meanwhile... I've still got a major problem here..." Jimin's voice trailed off suggestively, and he wagged his eyebrows at Jungkook.

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow in response, competition flashing in his eyes once more.

Biting his bottom lip (Jimin's a tease, he'll admit it, he knows exactly what that does to Jungkook), Jimin continued. "Maybe that's enough for blowjob lessons today, but I trust that you can find other ways to get me off, hm?"

When he comes into Jungkook's hand four minutes later, the only discernable thought that crosses Jimin's mind is something along the lines of 'how the fuck did I get so lucky?'

Not because of the sex, really, but more because of what would always happen afterwards. The quiet breaths, the soft glances, the small talk about what to eat for dinner and what movies are on TV tonight. It was all so much better, so much more intimate than Jimin could have ever dreamed of when he first saw Jeon Jungkook jogging outside of the apartment complex, the day that Jimin had moved in.

Unrequited love is dumb, in Jimin's personal opinion. Requited love is where it's at.

Jimin cranes his neck up to softly kiss Jungkook once more. He's not sure he will ever stop.