Chapter 5: Bonding: Shu and Valt!

Author Notice: We've come so far! We have 55 views on the story, so thank you so much for that. Hope you all are doing fantastic, and with that let's start today's chapter!

Shu walked up to the bathroom. 'Where's he going?' Rantaro asked in a confused tone. 'Probably to think about what just happened,' Wakiya answered him with a sigh. 'Anyways, I'm starving!' Ken (Besu) said, while Keru got a piece of beybread. Valt looked down at the floor, not doing much, it wasn't like him.

Valt POV
W-What just happened? Did I just kiss my very own best friend? I hope I didn't hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable...

Shu POV
I covered my lips with both my hands, while my cheeks started turning pink, and my heart, well, felt as if something stupendous just happened to me. Well, my heart felt right, because something stupendous did happen, and it was great, even if it was just for a second. I still liked- wait, no, I loved it. Me and Valt were obviously too young for a first kiss, but it was just an accident after all. I calmed myself down and went out of the bathroom, turning off the lights. I made my way back to Valt's room, where everyone was.

However, only Valt was there, he looked like he was deep in thought. I instinctively approached him and sat down next to him. 'Where is everyone? And, are you okay-?' I asked him. No response, so I lightly tapped him on his shoulder, hoping it would bring him back to his senses. 'O-Oh, sorry...' He said. He turned his head to face me, and I guess, he wasn't expecting to see me.

Third PER
'Oh, hi Shu...' Valt said. 'Hi Valt, have you seen the others?' Shu asked. Valt nodded his head and explained that they left the room to give them some time to talk. 'So, about that...' Valt continued. 'I'm really sorry Shu, you moved your head so quickly, I didn't have time to react-' he clarified. 'Oh, so it's my fault now?' Shu said to tease Valt. 'Wha-What? Of course not, I'm just sayi-' Valt cried out. 'Shh, it's okay, I was just teasing you,' Shu scoffed. Valt started to pout and Shu found it so cute. He started to blush, but he quickly reacted to it and slapped his face softly multiple times before Valt could notice.

Shu checked the time. It was 7:00 p.m. Time really flies fast, Shu thought. Just then, an idea popped in his mind, he really liked it, but he was too shy to execute it. 'C'mon Shu, it'll only be a little peck,' he thought to himself. 'Umm, Valt?' Shu called out. 'Hmm?' Valt said. Just then, Shu speedily put his hand on one of Valt's cheeks and kissed the other, returning the favor. Valt's eyes widened, and his cheeks started to go a little pink. Shu got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hide himself. 'I...' Valt tried to respond, but he got mixed up in his words. His trembling hand rested on the cheek the albino had kissed, and an amused smile formed on his mouth.

Meanwhile, Shu was shaking, thinking about what he did. One side of him felt happy, one felt embarrassed and the other felt he was dumb for doing such a thing. He brushed his teeth, trying to forget about it, but that was all he could think of, he couldn't get it off his mind. Once he was done, he decided he was going to tell Valt. No more hiding. No more secrets. And if he got rejected...well, at least he'll know it now, without having to prolong the sadness if he had done it any later.

He was about to go in, when he heard snores. He opened the door and sure enough, found his best friend sleeping, along with Daigo, Ken, Rantaro and Wakiya. Shu walked in the room, trying not to wake them up. He picked Valt up and placed him on his bed, leaving space on the floor for he, himself to sleep. 'Next time...' he thought, as he drifted away to slumber.

The next day, Shu woke up to pain. He looked over and saw that Valt was lying down on him. A sweat drop fell on Shu's head, 'I guess he must've fell,' he thought. He tried to wake Valt up by shaking his head lightly, but Valt was a heavy sleeper, so of course, it wasn't enough. It was getting hot and uneasy, and the blushing wasn't helping. By now, Shu's face was as red as a tomato, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He looked at Rantaro, who coincidentally was sleeping beside him, and called out his name for help. 'Rantaro!!' He yelled, but he didn't wake up. However, it did wake up someone else. 'Oh my gosh, Shu! Can't you let a good man get his good sleep?!' Wakiya groaned, in an angry tone. 'Help...' Shu said. Wakiya took a second look at Shu, and realised what an awkward situation he was in. 'There's no use, we won't be able to wake up Valt, you know how he is,' he whined. Reluctantly, he walked up to Shu and moved Valt on his (Shu's) laps. 'There, that's the best we can do, you owe me big-time, Kurenai.' Wakiya complained. At least, this time, Shu was able to sit up. He looked down at Valt, and blushed, seeing how cute he was. 'You two lovebirds really are made for each other, hope you can teach Valt to be competent sometime,' Wakiya said. Shu looked at Wakiya, who was still standing there. 'We aren't birds...' he philosophies. 'But you do love him,' Wakiya mumbled. Shu overheard him, causing him to blush and hide his face in disbelief.

It was 12 p.m. by the time everyone woke up. Well, everyone except Valt. Just then, the twins came in and jumped on Valt. A sinister but effective way of waking their very own big brother up.Valt groaned in response, but he realised he was laying on Shu's lap. He quickly got up and apologized to Shu. Shu just gave a warm, friendly smile, the smile that Valt so ever loved. 

Author Notice: A bit of a long one today, to make up for the short ones I had recently released, haha. Hope you enjoyed! Stay safe :>