1

tomo🐱
tomodachi_life
______________________________

Monday 23:43

tomodachi_life
wow I think I'm in love with you

______________________________
Accept message request from tomo🐱?
Block | Delete | Accept
______________________________

When I saw this message for the first time, I felt utterly dumbfounded and simply chose to ignore it.
However, as time passed, the curiousity to find out the reasoning behind that message eventually started to swallow me up. I grabbed my phone that had just been put on the nighttable to check up on the chat; oh how I despised my curious nature.

"Why would a person write something like this out of the blue?" Even though I knew that messages like these for most likely common to get as an influencer, I would have never expected such an early reply to my new starting career already.

How did it end like this, you may ask?
At first, my friend claimed to have 'accidentally' posted a picture of me on social media, because he found it 'aesthetically pleasing' to the eye.
Well, I didn't blame him since what bad thing will result from such a harmless act?
Ever since then, around a week had passed yet I have already gained around 2k followers on I-stagram.
But what was so 'aesthetically pleasing' about me?

I didn't know.

All of that concludes to this situation, where a random stranger confesses his love to me on a monday night.

"..How should I even reply...?"

And never have I, Kaedehara Kazuha, in my 19 years of living, encountered such a nervewrecking situation.