5

tomo🐱
tomodachi_life
______________________________

Friday 17:04

kaede.kazuha
tomo where are you?

tomodachi_life
I'm at the kendo club atm
I still need to finish some work,,
'm sorry,,,

kaede.kazuha
ah no, its okay
just finish your work, I'll go to
the restroom for a bit

tomodachi_life
?,'@:,!.!?)/):
pls be careful princess

kaede.kazuha
yeah yeah I will
seen

Friday 17:10

kaede.kazuha
whathehxow

Friday 17:34

tomodachi_life
omg
DID U SEE HER
THE CREEPY SILHOUETTE

kaede.kazuha
I did
and I am not pleased to know that
the myth may actually exist

tomodachi_life
omgomgomg
hold on, where are you rn????
I'll come and get you

kaede.kazuha
the schook cafeteria
I panickef as soon as I heard some
ominous noise and just ran until I
ended up at the cafeteria

kaede.kazuha
*panicked, school

tomodachi_life
are your hands shaking?
I'm on my way wait there princess

kaede.kazuha
mh
I am a bit creeped out

______________________________

"There you are." Kazuha flinched at the unfamiliar voice that echoed through the room, immediately turning his head around to see who the owner of it was.
There, he saw a blonde boy with glistening eyes that resembled the engulfing lightning from his nightmares he had once in a while. His heart skipped a beat, each one increasing with every step the stranger took to approach him.

In the back of his mind, he knew that it was Tomo.
However, as Kazuha locked eyes with him, he found himself shivering in fear, as if he had just remembered an unpleasant memory that was not his.

"Hey Princess, its me - Tomo.", the man greeted him with a beaming smile, comfort embracing the smaller one who had been shivering in anxiety just a second ago. "Ah... its you."

"Who else would I be??" The blonde raised an eyebrow at Kazuha's sudden realization.
It then came into his mind that he must've been really creeped out about Hanako-san that he must've mistaken him with her!

But then again, Kazuha never saw his face before, so it was comprehensive for the boy to be scared of him at first glance - even though Tomo's aura resembled that of a golden retriever.

The seemingly darkened sky at evening may not make you feel invulnerable but being alone at a school does.
During all of his years he's been at school until late evening, Kazuha never considered such an irrelevant situation as something scary.
As for today, if not for Tomo, Kazuha would most likely be drowning in his anxiety by now.
One can feel pressured by loneliness after all.

It was why he felt grateful to see Tomo; someone he didn't know much of but shared an unfamiliar, yet trusting bond with. For some reason, although he had technically just met the blonde in person for the first time, he seemed like a person who was awfully familiar by heart.

"Let's go.", Kazuha proposed as he stood up to grab his stuff to head off. Tomo of course, tagging along to accompany the other male.
"And," Thus, he stopped on his tracks, shortly glancing back him, who was met with a soft gaze afterwards. "thank you."