3. My Darkest Hours

Ariam's POV:Hidden Hills, CA:

Ariam's POV:
Hidden Hills, CA:

Feelings a soft pair of lips on my neck i whine and roll around in my sleep until i finally hit something firm. My hand slowly roams around the space until he grabs it and presses a soft kiss on it.

A smile spreads across my face in my sleep as i slowly wake up. "Abel. You're so annoying." i laugh softly and the sound of his deep raspy morning chuckle fills my ears. "You like it. Now come here and give daddy some love."

I rub my eyes and laugh looking over at him. He was laid out next to me fully nude with his fro all over the place like normal. He looked so fucking good especially with his beard coming in.

It's been about a week since the incident and Abel has been all over me ever since. Taking me out on private dates, catering to me and of course fucking me so good i fall asleep in his arms every night peacefully.

It was perfect, honestly. It actually felt like he wasn't fucking me. It felt like he was making love to me the way he gave me those long deep strokes that i love. I know he says he doesn't know how to 'make love' but after this week i think he does.

Abel isn't romantic and doesn't show his vulnerable side. He stays like a solid wall and only lets in a couple people. He keeps his emotions on lock and rarely displays them.

So i've been loving every second of this new side of him. I smile widely and just stare at him, basking in his fine ass presence. I swear he is the only man i've ever been with that can bring me to my knees.

He opens his arms and i don't hesitate to climb onto his lap and lay my head in the crook of his neck. The smell of his Tom Ford cologne fills my nose and sends shivers down my spin.

"Mmm you smell so good, baby." he wrapped his strong arms around me and held me tight against his chest. "Thank you, i've been using the cologne you got me." i smile and lift my head up looking down at him.

"Really? I didn't think you would like it." he chuckles softly and rubs on my ass. "Nah i fuck with it...damn baby." he groans a bit as he rubs on my thighs and hips. "What?" i question.

I sit straight up and press my hands on his chest, running my fingers over his chest hair. "When did you get all this? Shit baby, you out here getting thick as fuck on me." he smirks before landing two hard slaps to both of my ass cheeks.

A loud squeal escapes my lips as i hiss in pain. "Baby! You know i'm sore." i whine softly and he quickly presses his lips to mine kissing me slowly. "I'm...sorry." Abel says between kisses earning a smile from me.