2. Money Trees

~Mood: "Where you belong." The Weeknd.~

Abel's POV:Construction Site:

Abel's POV:
Construction Site:

Pulling up to this abandoned construction site in LA I could see a couple lights still on the top floor. Meaning that's most likely where Makkonen and Lamar were waiting on me.

I couldn't get Ariam out of my head. My mind kept racing back to her face. The pure fear she had in her eyes. I couldn't even imagine how she must be feeling.

But when that side of me comes out I can't contain it. All I see is red and she was in my line of view. My strength when I'm completely fucked up is beyond cooling down is something I can't even suppress.

I've been trying for years to get my anger underway but it only got worst when I was younger and started doing hardcore drugs. Then as I got older I was abusing them to escape from the mental, physical and verbal abuse I was put through.

I'm ashamed to be this way. But I can't turn back, it's all I know and am. My need to be in control and confine a person is hereditary. But only she knows how much I fucking feel for her.

The connect we have is deep. The unorthodox love we share is something untold. I can't even think straight without her at times. But now wasn't the time to dwell on expressions and feelings.

I had a fucking business to run and my thoughts were clouded. I needed to have my shit straight or Makkonen was gonna see straight through me.

On the way over I smoked a blunt to get my mental right and it was taking a hard toll on me. Rubbing my face roughly i toss the roach out the window before staring at the building for a bit.

I grab my pistol from the glove compartment and load it before getting out of my tinted g-wagon. I tuck it in the back of my pants before tossing my hood on.