😍Jealousy😍

Lil durk-durk

Lil durk-durk

King von-von

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

🍭Durk pov🍭

"You ready ma" I turned around to face von who was just staring at me "five more minutes I gotta put on my chains and shoes"he nodded his head and looked back at his phone

Me and von was getting ready to go to a club with the gang to celebrate muwop being released from prison after two years so we decided to go to the club to celebrate I low-key didn't really wanna go but I could never turn down alcohol so I said yes plus I know Asian gon be there and she always wanna throw herself on von ever since they broke up she's been all over the internet throwing shade at me and spreading rumours about us.

"Ok Lets go pa". He got up stretching and walked over to me hugging me "you look good ma" he started to leave kisses down my neck the mumbled somethings into my neck "I didn't hear anything you just said apart from the first thing but thank you" he stood up straight then grabbed my hand and pulled onto the bed sitting me on his lap "pa we can't do this na we already late maybe when we come back" " just one quick round" he pulled more into to him to where I was sitting right on top of his dick " no cause you always say dat then we end up not going cause we too late"

I got up making him groan in annoyance which made me laugh "we can do it when we come back I promise" "but am already hard we might as well fuck right na" I shake my head no and grabbing my phone and went downstairs waiting for him he came down five minutes later in a change of outfit and rings "why you change" he grabbed his Tesla keys then came to me "because i did problem" just cause I didn't let him hit he want to have a whole attitude such a baby. I rolled my eyes at him "you really mad that I ain't let you fuck" he ain't responded he just walked out to the car I shrugged it off and went outside to see him holding the car door for me " thank you pa" he just nodded and went round opening the door for his side and getting in and playing music.

🍬Von pov🍬

I wasn't really even mad at durk I just wasn't in the mood since he left me hard and ain't even do shit and he knows that shit hurt and don't go down quickly the whole ride was just durk rapping to mine and his songs and getting hype "bae why you ignoring me" I stopped at a red light looking over at he just had a small cute pout on his face I tried so hard not to smile but I ended up smiling at him "I ain't ignoring am just not in the mood" I genuinely didn't wanna go to the club since I don't really drink and I know how the gang is they all get wasted off pills and drinks and I just got high really and brought everyone back to my crib and made sure they was safe "why was you giving me attitude before" I rolled my eyes at him