🤍Every step🤎

King von-von

King von-von

Lil durk- durk (intersex)

Warning ⚠️. Miscarriage sh depression⚠️

♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️♌️♎️

🎆Von pov🎆

Two weeks ago me and durk lost our child and it been hard for both of us but mostly him since he was carrying our child and he was really excited about it too. Everyone knew about him being pregnant including our fans but now only our family knows about the miscarriage and he wasn't ready to go out to the fans yet.

He hasn't even been on his phone or anything he has been in bed since he got released from the hospital he doesn't talk and if he does it will only be one word.

Hé barely eats hé would only eat a bite of hid food and put it away. He hasn't slept since I would stay awake with him almost every night and no matter how hurt I was because of losing our baby right now I lost durk and it was hurting me even more.

I left the house today to go pick up some things for the house and I asked him if he needed anything but he didn't respond he just stared at me and I just accepted that he just wasn't ready fo to say anything yet and I can't blame him i mean am really hurt to but I had to be here for him more then ever cause durk already had a past with depression so I knew this would led him there even more so I knew that I would have to be with him even more then I usually was.

I walked into the house and everything was switched off just how I left it so I knew he ain't come downstairs I walked upstairs and I heard the tv playing but when I walked in durk wasn't there which was weird since he never really got up he would only get up to shower or use the toilet  I went to the bathroom door knocking on it "durk baby am back" I only heard him sniffing I tried opening the door but it was locked i knocked again "baby you gotta let me in" he still didn't say anything  I waited for a bit and he still sit open the door so I picked the lock and open the door and saw durk crying with blood all over his hands and shirt.