Chapter 12

"Chen Mo, come out for a while." Zhang Nan shouted, his attitude was correct, his hands were naturally hanging on his legs, and the word "sincerity" was written all over his body.

    "Puff!" Chen Mo sneered. It was so fierce and wicked last night, this morning with this kind of virtue, it would be a waste of this guy not to be an actor.

    Chen Mo ignored him and lowered his head to continue reading.

    Zhang Nan twisted his eyebrows and walked in.

    "Yo--" sparse shouts rang out from the class, "Chen Mo's cousin in the rocket class--"

    "Xueba is coming to our class--"

    Class 11 and Class 12 are unique to the entire school, regardless of the age. Students in classes one to ten will never enter the classrooms of these two classes unless they have something particularly important.

    Zhang Nan is no exception.

."Chen Mo is going to be exposed--" someone sitting on the table yin and yang yin and yang cried out, "The Rocket Class student condescended to come to Chen Mo, is it to guide him in his studies?"

    "Hahahaha—" There was a laugh. Many people remembered Chen Mo's rhetoric of "study hard and make progress every day" yesterday.

    Whether it is the students in Class 11 or Class 12, there is a kind of disgust from the bottom of the heart for the students in the Rocket class. It's true that the Rockets class doesn't treat them as human beings. The noses of the schoolmasters are upturned, and the eyes are down. The fifty people in the relationship class are like roadside rubbish to them, and they are not qualified to enter this thriving campus.

    In the mocking sound, Zhang Nan's face flushed red, his fists squeezed, but then put them down, a little embarrassed.

    Chen Mo rolled his eyes behind the textbook. It's really hard for him. .Looking slantingly outside the classroom, I saw several Zhang Nan’s classmates standing outside the window, carefully poking their heads in, as if they would rush in immediately if they saw something wrong. Zhang Nan was rescued.

    Zhang Nan, this sinister villain!

    Because of Chen Mo, Zhang Nan and his sister Zhang Bei have gained a bit of fame on campus. It is said that there is a notorious cousin as classmate, these two people should be particularly embarrassed.

    But in fact, if someone mentioned these two siblings, they would say, "Oh, it turns out to be Chen Mo's cousin and cousin! They are so pitiful to have such a cousin!", and they would never say, "There is Chen Mo like this." Cousin, it must be a nest of snakes and rats, and they are not good birds either!".

    To say that no one deliberately guides public opinion, the ghost will believe it.

.In memory, Zhang Nan once stopped the original owner several times in the corridors and corridors with many people, "persuaded" him not to hang out with Wang Xiaodong and his like outside the school, and "distressedly" said that his parents took him in and paid him. Going to school is not for him to play. Only by studying hard and taking a good university can he be worthy of his dead parents and his parents.

    The original owner ignored him, and he repeatedly "persuaded" him. After the original owner punched him, he fell to the ground and prevented his classmates from reporting to the teacher, saying that he did not blame the original owner, the original owner was just too rebellious immature.

    Is this really the man version of the white lotus green tea bitch?

    And now...

    Chen Mo finally put down the book in his hand and looked at Zhang Nan mockingly. He knows why Zhang Nan came here, naturally because he used his words yesterday, which made him feel flustered.