Chapter 56

The girl calling Wei Zhe was standing at the back of the line. She was 16 or 7 years old and looked very beautiful. With a pretty face, slender willow eyebrows, full peach eyes, long black hair, wearing a red double-breasted coat and a pair of brown leather boots, in this colorful playground, it looks like a princess from a fairy tale kingdom.

    Her shout made everyone present to focus on her. She is so beautiful. After taking a close look at her face, most people are reluctant to look away, just staring at her in a daze. Seeing that she can't control her body, she walks towards Wei Zhe. come over.

    "Eh! Xinyue!" A middle-aged woman with short hair and full ears who came with her was unknown, so she tried to stop her.

    A ten-year-old boy next to the middle-aged woman squeezed her hand, and said like an adult: "Mom, it's my cousin's boyfriend!.I saw him at the gate of a middle school. He also fought for his cousin! "

    "Huh?" The middle-aged woman bluffed, "Which one?" She looked up and saw two handsome boys standing side by side, each wearing a twinkling little devil headdress. , How to see how close, none of them seem to have a girlfriend.

    "The one on the right." The little man pointed at Wei Zhe.

    And Wang Xinyue also walked up to Wei Zhe.

    "Wei Zhe." She was very excited, and very excited, but also a little nervous.

    Chen Mo stared blankly at this beautiful girl who looked like a movie star, and then turned his head to look at Wei Zhe for a while.

    Wei Zhe frowned.

    "I, I actually wanted to go to Third Middle School to find you this month." Her voice trembled a little, "After all, after all, you were expelled from school because of me, I..."

.Wei Zhe interrupted her, coldly: "Excuse me, who are you?"

    The girl's voice stopped abruptly, and the whole figure seemed to be slapped severely, staring at Wei Zhe with wide-eyed eyes, with a face full of disbelief.

    The new carriage turned down. The staff opened the door, and a couple inside jumped down holding hands. The staff was a little impatient and shouted at Chen Mo and Wei Zhe: "Hey, do you two want to go?"

    Wei Zhe immediately took Chen Mo's hand, turned him into the slowly moving carriage, and didn't even look at Wang Xinyue again.

    Wang Xinyue felt hot on her face and tears gradually overflowed in her eyes. With dim vision, two interlocking hands swayed and swayed in front of her, and finally disappeared in the flashing colorful neon.

    The door of the carriage closed with a click. .Chen Mo looked down through the glass, and saw a girl standing on the ground slowly moving away, facing the empty front, motionless.

    Chen Mo retracted his gaze and sat up straight.

    Wei Zhe sat opposite him, his face was not pretty.

    Although he felt that if he asked, he would definitely be beaten, Chen Mo couldn't help but said, "That girl likes you."

    Wei Zhe raised his eyes, staring sharply.

    Chen Mo suffocated his breath, but continued without fear of death: "She is your ex-girlfriend?" He was crazy, and he really couldn't stand it without asking. He was panicked and panicked.

    "You are dead." Wei Zhe gave him these three words coldly.

    Chen Mo shrank his neck, holding the edge of the bench with both hands, and leaned back. .After a while, he turned his head to the left, pretending to look out inadvertently, pretending to admire the beautiful night scene that people can only see at high altitude.