Chapter 37

"If you have a preposition, use which, and if you don't have a preposition, use where. This preposition can be placed in front or back. Do you understand?" Chen Mo wrote the preposition forward sentence in the exercise book.

    Xiao Xiaorui nodded desperately.

    Chen Mo's explanation level is higher than that of Liu Lanlan, so people can understand it.

    Xiao Xiaorui was both grateful and admired, his mouth grinned, showing white teeth, and a big smile at Chen Mo.

    Chen Mo smiled back.

    This smile is like a spring breeze.

    Standing at the door, Wei Zhe narrowed his eyes, and strode in with his schoolbag on his back.

    Xiao Xiaorui is male and female, with white skin and tender flesh, and his appearance ranks top in the class. He gave Chen Mo a thumbs up, and said, "You are so awesome! I admire the boy so much. From now on, my English will depend on..."

."Hey!" But he hadn't even said the word "you", and a big, slender hand with five fingers hit the exercise book spread out on the table.

    Xiao Xiaorui and Chen Mo both bluffed.

    "Wei Zhe?!" Chen Mo said in surprise.

    Xiao Xiaorui "plopped" and fell to the ground with a chair.

    "Damn," Chen Mo turned his head and looked at Xiao Xiaorui, who was sitting on the ground with his legs hanging funny on the chair, "Your reaction is too exaggerated!"

    Xiao Xiaorui wiped his face, got up in a daze, and gave Wei Zhe a glance.

    Wei Zhe looked indifferent, pulled the chair away and sat down, and threw his schoolbag on the table.

    Chen Mo looked at Wei Zhe up and down, with joy: "What happened to you today? I thought you were not coming! I didn't reply when I sent you a text message!"

    "SMS?" Wei Zhe was surprised. .He hurriedly lowered his head and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and he saw an unreceived text message on the LCD screen. Open it to see that it belongs to Chen Mo.

    Wei Zhe put the phone away. "I overslept," he explained.

    "Huh?" Unexpectedly, Chen Mo couldn't help but blurt out the thoughts in his heart, "Is that so?"

    "Otherwise?" Wei Zhe was surprised, "What do you think I'm doing?"

    "I thought..." Chen Mo got stuck. Said that he thought he was in a bad mood and remembered his dead mother and didn't want to go to school anymore. It was just that he would not open the pot or lift the pot, and sprinkle salt on the wounds of others. And if you think he is sick, he will probably laugh at him.

    "Huh?" Wei Zhe waited for Chen Mo's answer.

    After balancing, Chen Mo chose the latter. After all, the latter was not wrong, and he was indeed worried that he would suddenly become ill.

."Do you think I'm sick?" Sure enough, Wei Zhe raised his eyebrows. He sat sideways at the table and looked at Chen Mo. "We stayed together last night and we talked on the phone before going to bed. It took four or five hours in total. No connection, where did you get the illusion that I was sick?"

    Wei Zhe is not forgiving to talk.

    Chen Mo smiled bitterly: "It's all right, my illusion, but it's best for you to be fine, but you worry me badly."

    The corners of Wei Zhe's lips were raised, and his smile seemed to melt like ice and snow, as bright as the sun.

    "..." Xiao Xiaorui lifted up the chair silently and wiped a cold sweat secretly. Wei Zhe is crazy, isn't he? The stare just now almost didn't stare out his soul. Xiao Xiao shuddered when he recalled that he beat Lin Zhao and kicked Zhang Nan last week. He placed the chair, obediently grounded his head to the blackboard, and sat upright, motionless. .Then, he heard the conversation between Wei Zhe and Chen Mo.