ᵀʳⁱᵖ

6

6

Driving down the road with the GPS telling Victoria where to go, it’s officially the day, the day she was meant to sit down face to face with her past friends

Driving down the road with the GPS telling Victoria where to go, it’s officially the day, the day she was meant to sit down face to face with her past friends. Turning the road and listening as the GPS told her the destination was on the left after the next two houses, passing the two houses before coming to the last house on the block and pulling into the driveway.

 Turning the road and listening as the GPS told her the destination was on the left after the next two houses, passing the two houses before coming to the last house on the block and pulling into the driveway

Victoria's P.O.V

Inhaling a deep breath to calm the racing heart within my chest as I stared at the house, two cars were already there but there was a garage so there must have been another parked inside. Keys were pulled out of the ignition as the car turned off, reaching for the handle of the car and pushing it open while grabbing the plastic bag next to me which held a couple drinks for them, after the plastic bag was secured in one hand I grabbed my small shoulder purse and threw it over my shoulder before finally stepping out of the jeep and shutting the door behind me.  

Slow steps, I was procrastinating about getting to the door, each footstep took about three extra steps I probably looked stupid to anyone who saw me but in reality I was calming my nerves. Once I reached the front door my hand raised and knocked on the door before waiting, waiting…two minutes passed then three. Did I get the wrong house? I turned to look back at my car and the rest of the houses before the door opened, “Uh…Hello?” Someone said making me jump and turn to see who it was, a man, five foot nine maybe, beard.  

“Oh…Hi, sorry uh, I’m looking for my friend….Uh Clay” I questioned before the mans eyes lit up, I was still confused, who was this man? “Clay! Vicki’s here!” he called out, So he knew who I was….It definitely wasn’t Karl so….

“Sapnap?” I asked, he nodded while I broke out in a smile “Hi! I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you at first!” I felt a little bad for not realizing it was him but he didn’t seem to care. Loud footsteps caused us both to look who was running and found the six foot three blonde male running at us, more directed at me but still at us. One second I was standing on the ground and then the next I was a couple inches off the ground in a tight hug from the male, “You’re here! You’re here You’re here You’re here You’re here” He said happily. Getting over the shock and hugging back while laughing and nodded “Yeah I am, I’m here” I told him while he set me down on the ground and ruffled my hair, “Still short” he teased as I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.  

“Hardee har, so funny” I told him before he lead me inside the house, it was nice and clean, I set the bag down on the closet counter and opened it. “I didn’t know what you guys liked to drink so I grabbed some waters and some monsters” I said while taking a ultra violet one out of the bag, Dream grabbed a water and Sapnap grabbed the pink one.  

“Sorry that took so long, my mom wouldn’t let me hang u…p” Another voice said before trailing off, looking up and seeing the new male. Fluffy hair, clothed in a navy sweater and navy plaid pants to match. Karl Jacobs stood before me, still looking as cute as ever.  

“It’s alright, she just got here” Sapnap said before nudging my side snapping me out of my small trance to nod and stumble through the bag to grab the white monster and pulling it out and holding it out for him. “I brought drinks, and I know that you like monsters, especially the white ones so I made sure to bring you one of them” I rushed out before realizing I hadn’t even said a actual hello “Also, hi, it’s uh…been a while” I added on. He nodded and took the drink, he stared down at it while biting his lip, “Yeah hi, thanks” he replied, I knew it was going to be a bit awkward but this was just….yikes.  

“So, we should move to the living room where we can sit down” Dream said as I nodded and followed them because I didn’t know where what was and such, the living room was just as nice as the rest of the house. Clay and Sapnap took both sides of the couch, Karl took the chair which left me with the beanbag chair. Sitting in the seat and cracking open the purple drink I held in my hand, taking one last glance around the house before looking at the three who were staring back at me. I knew what they wanted, so I gave it to them, the next half a hour was used to explain everything, everything that happened and everything I told Eret.  

“I’m so sorry” Dream was the first to speak after I told them, my head snapped over to him, confused why he was apologizing. “Why? It’s not your fault” I told him watching as his head dropped down and his gaze found interest in the floor. “Well after you stop talking to us and never came back, I started to resent you” he admitted, the other two nodded along in agreement, I started laughing a little and ran my free hand through my hair to push it out of my face. “It’s okay, I would have hated myself if I was In your guys shoes at the time, you have no idea how much I wanted to just run away from that house and go find one of you guys but there was no way to, trust me I’ve tried” I explained while leaning back and letting out a soft sigh feeling a bit better now that I’ve had the chance to talk with these three today.