ᴹⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ

11

11

Victoria sat at her desk on her laptop while booting minecraft up, Dream had invited her to play minecraft with Sapnap, George, Techno and Tommy to teach her the basics of Minecraft before she could join the Dreamsmp

"Alright, you use W,A,S,D to move" Dream stated while she moved forward, left, right, and back with the key board. They then explained which button was what and what  they did.

"Change them if they don't feel comfortable, in the settings under controller" Techno's deep voice rang out before his phone rang out.

"Oh. I should get that, its Alora" He mumbled happily while the others teased him about it.

"Who's Alora?" Victoria asked before Tommy spoke up to tell her. "It's Techno's girlllllfrienddddd" he chuckled listening as Techno huffed and muted to talk to the girl on the phone.

"Wow, Techno got a girlfriend?" Victoria asked making the rest laugh. "No, they're just friends....very...very close friends" Victoria giggled, from what she learned about her old best friend was that he wasn’t the most sociable with new people yet those two seemed to be getting along just fine.

While Techno was still muted Vic took more time to learn how to play the game, thankfully she was a quick learner…and Lucas was a big gamer so he had introduced her to the game a few month ago.  

“Now we’re gonna learn PvP, you’re just fighting another player, or players” Dream explained while giving her a wooden sword and having her fight George. The two started the fight and the first couple rounds George had won till eventually Victoria had turned the tide and started winning against George.

"Wooo! Go Vic!” both Sapnap and Karl cheered for the girl as she killed George for the third time in a row. After a bit longer of running around practicing the game more before Dream whitelisted her for the Dreamsmp, they met her at spawn before showing her around. The blown up country of what used to be La’Manburg, Las Nevadas, Kinoko Kingdom and everything else around until letting her chose where to build her house.  

She settled on the cliff of a medium sized mountain that sat next to Tubbo’s and Ranboo’s place in the snow, building the small cottage out of spruce wood, white terracotta from ‘dreamXD’ and some other little decorations given to her, like mushrooms from Karl and flowers from George. All in all the little cottage looked very homey and Victoria loved it, while all her attention was left on the game she nearly didn’t realize her phone buzz. Quickly picking it up and seeing she had a reply from ‘Restaurant Guy’ a smile graced her lips while she went AFK to reply to him.

Restaurant Guy

Hey! Nice to hear from you
Sorry for not answering yesterday, work got busy
then I had a really important test to study last minute for  

It’s totally alright!
I get it, things get really busy in my life a lot

Well, if you’re not really busy sometime this week
did you wanna hang out? I know this really cool art museum  

I’m free on Wednesday

Great, so I’ll see you then right?
three pm? How does that sound

That sounds great!
I can’t wait  

-

"Vic? You still there?” Tommy’s younger voice rang out making her look up and realize she was in fact still in a call with her friends. “Yep! Sorry I was just texting a friend” she said before putting her phone away and starting to decorate the inside of her house while listening to the others talk about random things. There was a message at the bottom right of her screen in Minecraft from “Tubbo_” asking who she was, she was quick to respond saying she was a old friend of theirs. After a bit Tubbo had even joined the VC and started talking to.

Eventually they all disbanded and went their separate ways for the rest of the day, Victoria went on a quick run before getting home, showering and eating some food before chilling in bed talking with Lucas who was telling her all about the filming schedule for tomorrow while they watched episodes of Criminal Minds. Victorias phone buzzed causing her to look down and see it was from Karl.

Karl!!

Hey, im streaming tomorrow around 1, if you wanna join

Sorry! I have to film tomorrow till 3, if you're still streaming when i get home i could maybe join :>

Yeah totally! Whenever you can
It would be nice to catch up some more

It would, i would really enjoy that

Great, so maybe talk to you tomorrow

Hopefully! Can't wait!!

Same

Eventually the two had stopped talking and retreated back to their own things, due to the long day Victoria thought it was best to head to bed early for the night. Saying a goodnight to Lucas and getting under the covers while shutting the lights off before finally, drifting off to sleep.