₁ ₒₙ ₁

7

7

The group sat there for the next half an hour catching up and talking about the last couple years they’ve been apart as well as what they’ve been up to lately

"Actually, the other day I went down this huge rabbit hole of your guys lore streams and stuff, it’s cool what you’re doing now” Victoria said while Dream chuckled and asked how much she watched

“Well I went found the first few streams of you and George starting the whole thing from scratch then couldn’t find any more so I fast forwarded it to the first L’manberg flag and vote and things like that, eventually ended up in Tales of the smp which was planned out really nice I loved watching them, something about a exile and now I’m all caught up to where you are in jail” she explained.  

“Wow you were dedicated” Sapnap spoke up as the other two gave a nod, she chuckled a little and leaned back into the chair. “Yeah, It was nice to hear your guys voices” She admitted before glancing over at Karl, Sapnap and Dream seemed to pick up on it and both stood up causing Vic to look over at the two in question.  

“I have to go to the bathroom” Clay said while Sapnap nodded and spoke up “I too am also going to the bathroom” he stated. “You two are going together?” Karl asked, they looked at each other then nodded and ran off at the same time.  

“They haven’t changed” Vic said while taking a sip of her monster, the air was silent, no interaction between the two. Deciding that she should take the first step because so far it wasn’t going anywhere at the moment.  

“I know I already said it but I’m sorry, I wish things went different then, maybe we’d still be friends…maybe more I don’t know but I really did miss you” she said softly while looking down at her hands that had many silver rings on it.  

“Well, I know I won’t get over it quickly and it’ll take some time for it to sink in and realize that you’re actually here but…” Karl started saying while standing up and walking over to her before crouching down to her level and sending a small smile while opening his arms. Quickly she threw herself into his arms, her own wrapping around his torso and burying her face into his shoulder listening as he spoke up again to finish his thought “But I did miss you, a lot” he finished as the two continued to sit there and embrace each other.  

A flash was seen from Karl’s peripheral vision as he rolled his eyes, Vic had yet pulled away from the hug so Karl didn’t either until finally Victoria did and noticed the other two standing there snickering “Is everything okay?” she questioned as they nodded and took their seats again.  

A few hours later and it was around eleven pm, by the time Victoria noticed she groaned while rubbing her eyes “Darn it, I was supposed to leave like two hours ago” she muttered. Dream noticed and glanced at the time before looking up at her. “Just stay here for the night” he shrugged, thinking about it and knowing she didn’t have to be to her shoot till three pm tomorrow and also knowing she was really tired that she shouldn’t be driving while being super tired.  

“That sounds lovely, thank you” she told him as he smiled back and stood up with a clasp of his hands “Great, hope you and Karl don’t mind sharing a bed” he said with a straight face making the other two looked at each other with a concerning face.

"I'm joking, I'm joking, I've got two beds" He laughed while motioning for them to follow him. He lead them to a room which had two beds in opposite sides of the room...at least it wasn't a single bed so it would have to do.

"I'll get you something to sleep in Vic hold on" Clay said while heading off down the hall and dissappearing into what she guess was his room. A couple minutes later he returned with a pair of draw string shorts and a plain black tee shirt and handed them to her. He then proceeded to point her in the direction of a bathroom and let her go change and whatever she had to do.

Quickly she changed and headed back to the room where she saw Karl already laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. Laying on her own bed and glancing over at Karl one last time before letting out a inaudible sigh.

"Good night Karl" her voice was soft, a whisper at most, and with that she turned and faced the other way and closed her eyes. The last thing she heard was "Goodnight Vicki" and then some shuffling before complete silence took over the room. Time ticked by and eventually Victoria let her heavy eyelids close to allow her to fall asleep.

The next morning Victoria awoke to a blurry vision of grey colors, being half awake and not being able to tell what it was she just laid there and didn't question it. That was until the door opened even more and Clays voice was heard in a soft whisper.

"Patches, get off of her, come on" Thats when it hit Victoria that the fuzzy, purring, and breathing thing sitting on her chest was a cat, patches to be precise.

Victoria slowly sat up as to not scare the cat and cradled her in her arms. Her voice was slightly raspy, like you could tell she had just woken up.

"Well good morning sleepy head" Clay said with a chuckle and took patches from her just as the other bed began shuffling and Karl sat up. His hair was messy but it suit him, he was half asleep as his rubbed his eyes and began to ask what was happening.

"Patches decided to come lay on Vic so i came to get her" Clay said while Karl just gave a small yawn and stretched allowing his white tank top to rise and fall with his breathing.

Victoria took a moment to take in the atmosphere, her, her friends, all in one house, she missed it quite dearly.