Vi x Experimented on reader (part 1)

Silco had always used you to test out his new shimmer, he kept you well locked up behind bars until he deemed you necessary to him again. Some times the shimmer wouldn't work and you would suffering from it for weeks. He never cared about you, only about what you proved his product could do. 

It was just a day like most others as you sat in the corner of your cell. You'd almost forgotten what the outside world was like, you didn't remember the taste of real food or the smell of fresh air, it was all too long ago to remember. 

You heard commotion from outside. You debated whether or not you should get up to see what and who was causing the noise, you decided it wasn't worth your time nor interest, so you continued sitting against the wall, counting the pieces of dust on the floor like you did every day. 
It wasn't until you heard Silco arguing with what you presumed to be a man with a rather deep voice did it interest you enough to get up and look at what was happening. You got up and walked to the bars of your cell and you saw a large man lying on the ground at Silco's feet. The man look beaten up and tired. You had too little energy to pay attention to what they were saying so you just watched as they talked.

Suddenly you saw one of Silco's men open a cell next to yours and drag the tall man inside. You were slightly confused, yet happy, since now you weren't alone. 

Silco and his men returned to working on the shimmer as you turned to the man in the cell next to you, who was now restrained in a chair. You watched as he sat in that chair and sighed. Unsure whether to talk to him or remain silent you sat on the floor in your usual corner. 

"So, why are you in here kid?" the man asked.

"I'm uh, Silco's testing bunny for his shimmer. He wanted to see what new versions of shimmer do on humans instead of animals. It tends to react differently some times." you replied, scared that he would scold you for talking to much. You didn't know if you talked to much, you hadn't had someone to talk to for so long and Silco would yell at you for saying more than one word.

"I see, you'll be alright. I promise. I'm Vander by the way, you?" 

"My name is ____" you replied, excited that he didn't get mad at you. 

You and Vander both sat in your cells in silence as the hours ticked by. You'd watch him some times, it was the first time you saw a new face in here. 

Suddenly you saw 3 people around your age sneak inside, one of them stood out to you most. She had beautiful pink hair and a determined look on her face. You watched curiously as she opened Vander's cell door and slipped inside. 

"What are you three doing here?" Vander said with a hint of concern.

"Breaking you out, duh." the pink haired girl replied as she inspected the locks that restrained Vander.

"I'll start on the locks." said a more skinny looking guy with brown hair as he went for the locks with all sorts of different tools. 

The pink haired girl looked at you this time with a questioning look. 

"Hi" you said in the hopes of breaking the tense silence.

"Right I forgot to tell you, please help her too. She's suffering as a test subject for Silco in here." Vander said.

The girl nodded and got the brown haired guy to unlock your door before continuing trying to free Vander. 

"I'm Vi, what about you?" the pink haired girl asked. You studied her closely before answering.

"I'm _____"

"We're gonna get you out of here _____ don't you worry." Vi said with a reassuring smile.