Vi x Assassin Reader

This was requested by Trigon05
In this story Jinx and Vi didn't split up after the accident at the building Silco was experimenting in.

~~~~

You prepared your wide range of knifes and pulled on your long coat over your weapons. Your boss had given you the order of eliminating a treat. Every since the building that his friend, Silco, was experimenting in had collapsed because of this treat, he had sent you to take care of it. Your target was a little girl of around 11 years old, going by the name Powder. All you knew was that she wore her hair in a blue braid and she had blue eyes. You gladly accepted the mission and immediately got ready. 

You slipped out of the very well hidden base where you worked and headed to the location you were given. It was labeled 'The Last Drop'. You headed to this place, trying to stay as hidden as possible. After about 15 minutes you saw a quite cozy looking place with a small sign that said 'The Last Drop'. You smiled at yourself and went inside. 

The first thing you noticed when you stepped inside was the strong smell of alcohol and the yellow lights. You took off your hood and you sat down at the bar. As you waited for someone to come pour you a drink you took your time inspecting the place. It seemed like the kind of place you would call home. Everyone knew each other and was laughing with each other. It was almost like everyone had each others back. It almost made you envious of them. You quickly snapped out of your thought process when you noticed a tall and muscular woman walk up to you from behind the bar.  She had pink hair and blue eyes with freckles and a small tattoo of the roman number 5 on her right cheek. 

"I've never seen you around before, what do you drink?" she asked.

"I don't know, do you recommend anything?" 

The woman smirked and grabbed a half empty bottle from a shelf and poured you a glass. She put it on the bar table and leaned forward.

"Tell me if you like that" you took a sip of the drink and you felt it slightly burn in the back of your throat as you swallowed, however you couldn't deny, it was crazy good. 

"It's great" you said and the pink haired woman smiled. 

"Good to know there's at least one person with taste in alcohol here. That's one of my favorites. Most people don't like it because it's strong. I'm glad you like it though. What's your name stranger?" she asked

"______, yours?" 

"I'm Violet, but you can call me Vi" so that's what the number on her cheek was. It wasn't the number 5, it said Vi. You thought that was rather clever. 

You nodded at Vi and she smirked at you. You couldn't help but turn slightly pink at her frustratingly attractive manner.  She stared at you for a bit which didn't help with your blush. You had to focus on the mission, not on some pretty girl. You looked away and you heard Vi sigh. 

"Well, you know where to find me if you need anything stranger. Don't get your pretty self in any trouble k?" she said as she stood up straight again and started washing some glasses. You turned back to face her and smiled. 

"I'll make sure to contact the hottest girl around if I need something. Don't you worry, that girl is you." you said with a small wink. You watched in amusement how Vi slowly turned red. You finished your drink and left the pub, set on trying to find a place to spend the night. 

~~~~~

It had been a few days since you had arrived and you were still trying to search for your target, however it was really hard with a special someone on your mind the entire time. You couldn't stop thinking about Vi. You were desperate to see her again. To hear her voice again. To have her look at you like that again.