Vi x reader

Vi had been extremely busy with training and missions lately and was hardly giving you attention. She'd apologize for it, but it wouldn't change. She would wake up early, be gone the entire day, get home late, cuddle with you while the two of you slept and then repeat it all over again. It actually made you quite sad. You were used to seeing her almost all the time and now you didn't. You wanted her to yourself even if it was just for one night. You decided to make sure she would pay attention to you. 

You slipped out of bed early to go to the room where she was working out. She would do this every morning. Needless to say, you put on one of her shirts and walked to her work out room. You opened the door to be greeted by your girlfriend, Vi, doing bench presses with heavy weights. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat that made her skin shine. She had a concentrated look on her face and you couldn't help but find the scene before you extremely attractive. 

She pressed the weights up again and again, her heavy breaths filling the room and her muscles flexing impressively with each press. You turned a bit red, as you continued staring at your hot girlfriend, lying on a workout bench and pressing up the heavy weights. Vi didn't notice you, as she had her headphones in, blasting loud music that you could slightly hear. It sounded to you like she was listening to your favorite rock song. You smiled at that. 

You walked up next to her and took one of her ear buds out of her ears. She looked at you and you saw her facial features soften into a smile. She put down the weights and sat up. 

"Hi cupcake, why are you up so early? You should sleep some more, you'll be tired." she said

You shook your head and climbed onto her lap. You straddled her lap and put your hands on her strong shoulders. Vi raised an eyebrow at your actions and rested her hands comfortably on your hips. 

You slowly traced Vi's arms with the tips of your fingers, enjoying how she slightly shuddered under your soft touch. Vi looked at you with a questioning look. An almost daring look. A look that said 'What do you think you're doing'.

You were enjoying yourself way to much as you traced the tips of your fingers along her collarbone, causing her to slightly tilt her head back to give you more space. You decided this wasn't quite enough to satisfy you, so you pressed your lips to her collarbone, replacing your hands with your lips. Vi's eyelids went heavy and her breath hitched at the sudden change in contact. 

You kissed her collarbone and slowly worked your way up to her neck. Vi's strong arms wrapped around you slightly tighter and her breath quickened. She had moved her head back to give you more space. Her eyes were closed to enjoy every sensation even more. You smirked at her reaction.

"______ what are you doing?" she almost breathed out, still tilting her head back. 

You didn't reply and continued kissing her neck until you left a mark. Vi bit her lip and looked at you, who was now looking proudly at what you had left on your girlfriends neck.

Vi turned a deeper shade of red at your face and turned away slightly.

"Oh come on Vi I hardly see you anymore. Please, just a bit of attention." 

Vi turned back to face you and looked at you closely.

"So that's what this was about?" she asked, still slightly out of breath

You nodded and put your head against her chest. You felt Vi pull you close and kiss your forehead. You smiled at her actions and hugged her even tighter. You wanted to be as close as possible to her to make up for the lost time these past few weeks. 

"I'm really sorry cupcake. I've just been really busy and I'm trying really hard to spend time with you." she said with a hint of guilt in her voice. You could tell she felt really bad and that she wanted to spend time with you just as bad as you wanted to spend time with her. 

"It's okay love, I know how busy you are and how hard you work. I really admire you for that" you replied in a slightly muffled voice, as your face was against her chest. 

Vi hummed at your reply and started running her hands through your hair. It felt extremely peaceful to be this at ease with Vi. Neither of you had to say anything and it was like the two of you were having the longest and most heart felt share of feelings and emotions. The two of you just understood each other so well. Your relationship was like magic in that sense. 

"I'll try to see if I have time tomorrow okay? I'll take you out on a proper date. We can do anything you want" she said while kissing the top of your head.

"Anything I want?" 

"Anything." 

"So we can run around the market in costumes?"

Vi stayed silent for a second, debating on how to reply to your question. She sighed and chuckled slightly.

"If that's what you want, sure." 

You smiled at the reply of your girlfriend. You knew that what you proposed wasn't at all what you wanted to do, you just wanted to see if she was lying or not.

She wasn't. She would always be truthful to you and she always stuck to her promises. 

She loved you.

She loved you like she loved no other.

~~~~

I hope you enjoyed :D

Get some rest everyone!