author's note

Hello everyone and welcome to the second book in Avery King's series! I have appropriately (I hope) named this the "Royalty Series" because... ya know...

Anyways! This will cover a lot of themes and characters from seasons 3, 4, and 5 of the 100. The plot for this one is a bit of a mashup. Needless to say, I am so excited to write this!

Some DISCLAIMERS

(1) I do not own the 100. If I did, I would've changed the ending. 

(2) Please do not steal my work! It's totally cool to base a book off of my book (this is fanfic, you can steal ideas), BUT PLEASE, PLEASE do not steal my writing. As of right now, this is the only place you can find this story, so if you see it anywhere else please tell me!

(3) Comment, vote, etc. I love to see this feedback! Of course, I love all of my readers but interacting is super cool (plus, if you ask nicely, I'll come over and read your books)!

(4) THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD IN THIS SERIES. If you've read the first book, you know the drill. In a lot of ways, this book will be EVEN DARKER than the first one. Themes of self-harm, suicide, PTSD, and other mental health issues along with blood, gore, and other war-adjacent themes will be present. This is your warning! Please take care of yourself. 

(5) This is the second book in a series. You can read this as a standalone, but I would not recommend it. Go read "KING" before this one!

(6) This book is dedicated to the wonderful rottenclair bettyshomeroom diorsIuts _naomiwrites  hedainmyownworld mialubyy  AND to some of my most dedicated readers who I love with all my heart awesomeemy15 Made__savage meyahyaya2 -luvgoods bruhlolcoolhaha thebigdreamer24

Happy reading! I hope to see you all in the comments soon :)

- K.