𝟭

𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗰
𝟯:𝟯𝟯 𝗮𝗺

𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁                            𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗰                                           𝟯:𝟯𝟯 𝗮𝗺

𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻
____________________________________
zhané tossed and turned in her sleep due to the feel of someone watching her.
someone was indeeed watching her, in the corner of her room stood 6'5 symere.

zhané sat up and reached over to turn on her beside lamp seeing symere staring his dark brown eyes right back into hers.

zhané screamed at the top of her lungs because she was scared shitless. she had so many questions, she honesty thought she was going to die.

symere walked over to her and said " stop screaming baby , ain't nobody gon hurt you ".

"𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳" she thought.

"w-who are you , please don't hurt me i'll do anything "
she pleaded as tears peaked at the brim of her eyes.

symere chuckled deeply " i'm yo mate , and i told you ian gon hurt you baby " he told her softly.

symere's voice was raspy and deep yet smooth. and that relaxed zhané yet she was still scared. and symere could sense it.

zhané's face turned up after realization of what he had said " mate? what the hell " she said while scooting towards her wall clutching onto her comforter.

symere sat on her bed looking around her room and looking back at 𝗵𝗶𝘀 baby. yes he already claimed her as his. symere is VERY territorial and possessive about what's his. and what's his is 𝗵𝗲𝗿.

" mate means like you're my destined person type shit i don't know how to describe it , but if you wanna really know i can take you to talk to lucifer " he said.

as soon as he said lucifer zhané started crying. " LUCIFER?!?! OH HELL NO ". symere laughed at her but zhané didn't find one thing funny. she started mugging him.

" the fuck is so funny "? she asked wiping her tears.
" watch yo mouth " symere said directly looking into her eyes. she would be lying if she said he didn't turn her on.

zhané took the chance to actually take in his features. he was brown skin with a cute fade and what stood out the most about him to her was his small patch of vitiligo around his eye. his eyes were enticing. not just the color, the shape and the way he look at her.

she clenched her legs together on the sly to try to stop the weird unknown throbbing sensation coming from down there.

"sorry " she said. "mhmm " he said. "soo are you gonna leave or what ?"

" me? leave you ? girl no scoot over " he said. "oh no no hell NO " zhané protested. she didn't want a stranger sleeping in her bed let alone someone who has ties to lucifer.

symere stood up and took his af1's off and took his white tee off, leaving him in his wife beater and got in her bed. he pulled her by his side , turning her lamp off and wrapping his tattooed arm around the girls small frame.

" how many times i gotta say this ian gon hurt you ma i promise " he rasped.

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘨𝘨

" you hea me ?" he lifted her head up using his hand under her chin looking into her eyes that glistened from the illuminating glow from the moon that shunned through her sheer curtains.

he was very big on eye contact.

she nodded her head. " ion understand head nods baby , yes or no ?" he questioned while tilting his head.

"yes i hear you " she spoke back. " aight let's go to sleep.

and with that he pulled her into his chest resting his head onto her chest. zhané was tensed but in a way it was comfortable. she felt safe and warm.

- hii 🙃

- first official chapter

- how'd you guys like it ?

- questions ? comments ? concerns ?