15

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
____________________________________

i laid in zhané's bed as we watched madagascar and ate snacks and shit.

she laid across my chest on the verge of dozing off making me pick the snacks up off the bed.

she suddenly jolted up making me look at her weirdly.

" where's my snacks ?" she questioned with low eyes.

" on the nightstand, you was sleep and you won't even thinking about em".

" i wasn't even sleep foreal i was just... resting my eyes that's it " she spoke while shrugging while making me laugh.

she picked up her bag of snacks i had brought her earlier and she check her phone and some other shit 

" BAE BAE" she threw her snacks down and plopped ontop of me

" what nae?" i asked.

she started kissing me all over my face making me laugh and her antics.

" its your birthday woohoo " she spoke while giving me one last kiss on my lips making me dodge it on the sly.

she pulled back looking at me weirdly while i sat up,pushing her off my lap slightly and checked my phone to try to play it off.

" sy, y-you okay " she asked.

" u-uh yeah i gotta go to the bathroom hollon" i lied.

i completely pushed her off of me while getting up to go to the bathroom.

i checked my phone seeing it spammed with messages from ole girl.

her name was narayah.

she spammed my phone with happy birthday texts and lil shit like that.

the one text that stood out was when she asked me did she want me to come through.

i texted her back a hell yeah and then i suddenly remembered i was here with nae.

" shit" i exclaimed quietly.

i sucked my teeth just transforming to her crib.

i shook my head feeling worse.

i know me lying to her is bad but the hell else can i do.

i kept the lie going for so long that me telling her now is going to hurt her.

but i know if i don't tell her period and she find out in her own, it's probably going to be worse.

i shook the shit out of my head walking up to her door knocking on it looking around for a few seconds when she suddenly came and opened the door smiling.

" hey baby, happy birthday pa " she spoke in my ear while hugging my neck.

" thank you baby" i smirked.

" come here" she spoke seductively while guiding me to her room.

____________________________________

                        𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻
                      𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗰

i stood on the other side of the door knocking.

" sy, you good baby?" i asked for the multiple time in the past 5 minutes.