7

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻
                      𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗰
                  ( a continuation to chapter 6 )
____________________________________

i was on the phone with symere, when out of nowhere seleste just got up and walked out.

scrunching my face up from being so confused.

i turned my attention back to symere.

" baby hold on right quick " i told him.

i got up to try to walk after her since she stormed off.

i walked out of my apartment complex seeing her pull out as i waved trying to gain her attention.

sucking by teeth from her weird antics and shrugging walking back in making sure to lock my door.

" what's tha matter whichu " 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 asked as he smoked.

" we was just talking and then out of nowhere she just stormed out, she see seemed mad or something"i explained to him as he listened.

he finally spoke up saying " ion like ha ".

"i- why " i spoke genuinely confused. because the two barely spoke when they saw each other.

he inhaled and exhaled the blunt sighing.

" i just don't , her energy weird as fuck " he spoke bluntly shrugging his shoulders.

being taken aback, never noticing anything weird about her.

i heard symere talking to someone in the background it sounded like lucifer.

" HEY LUCII " i spoke happily.

we've built a bond over the time.

he truly was like the father figure i've never had.

" wassup nae naeee " he dragged taking the phone from symere , making him sick his teeth.

" hey bestie, whatcha doin " i spoke back giving him the same energy back.

" nawt sheit arguing witcho poo ass boyfriend" he ranted rolling his eyes.

"mmtch not to much on my stank ".

cause yea don't play with mines.

" girl anywayss, i'm coming ova thea tomar i heard you was cooking dinner ".

" yeah but imma cook when i get off work though".

i heard a knock on my door , taking a guess it was finally the pizza.

walking to the door, checking the peephole making it confirm it was indeed the pizza.

( g i just ate some fye ass alfredo, i was finna bussa🥜 ts was so goodt )

getting the money and handing it to them and then exchanging my pizza.

" thank you " they muttered and left.

closing my door seeing symere had set his phone up and was washing his face.

( men with good hygiene >>)

smiling at him , taking a couple of facetime photos.

he chuckled at me as i opened the box of food.

𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩  i thought grabbing a plate and a cup.