(Chapter 4: It started off so perfect...)

3:20 finally came and the school bell rang, I rushed out of my gym class to find my way to Brandon. In the middle of speed walking, I stopped to think: "what if he thinks i'm an oddball? What if my insecurities drive him away? Am I gonna be a black sheep in his eyes?. My head starts running with terrible scenarios of how this meetup can go but I gotta stay open for something different to happen. I run out and see him, leaning on the Civic with his hands in his pockets looking around for me. I slowly walk up in front of him, with a failed attempt of looking "seductive". He turns around and spots me, giving me the sexiest smirk I have ever seen. "Thought you forgot about me sweetheart," he joked.

"Oh..oh no absolutely not." I stuttered. "Are we going somewhere Brandon?" I asked him. "Yeah I wanna take you to this diner in Paigetown, I have been going there since I was 10 years old. I love it and I think you'll love it too." He says to me, "Wherever you'll take me, I'll love it just because you brought me there." I smiled, blushing pure red hoping he didn't notice. We get into the car and make our way to the diner which is 20 minutes away, according to him. During the drive I feel a large but smooth hand glide onto my thigh, gripping it softly with his thumb caressing my knee. I bite my lip, looking away to watch the trees and fellow cars go past us.

"Let's hope we get there faster, I need to hyperventilate in a bathroom" I whispered to myself. We finally arrived at the diner that was called "Lovers lane". How ironic and I'm on a date with a hot guy. Brandon reaches for my hand and guides me through the door, holding it open for me as I walk in. "Awe such a gentleman." I said to him, making him smirk and hug me from behind. The hostess seats us by the deepest and most serene part of the diner, making the feeling even more romantic than it already was. After we ordered our food and drinks, I started to eat but Brandon decided to watch my every move, Lust filled in his eyes. I look up and my body quivers from his stare, knees buckling underneath the table.

"Is eating a veggie burger attractive to you?" I joked. Brandon laughed: "No, but the person eating the veggie burger is." I smile at his compliment, making a tiny mess on the corner of my lip. "Wait, let me clean it for you." He says as he stops me from picking up the napkin to clean it myself. "But I can..." is all I can get out before a pair of lips latches onto mine. His tongue battled with mine as we locked lips for 5 minutes, though it felt like 10. He releases his lips slowly, licking them as he takes his time sitting back down. I watched his every move, stuck onto my seat with nothing to say. "I couldn't help myself. I was looking at them for too long to not kiss them, I'm sorry" Brandon says to me.

After we finished our dinner, Brandon drove me home. We sat in the car in front of my house for a couple minutes, while the sunset emerged. " I never had a perfect day until now, I'm glad I've met you." Brandon said. I look up at him as if I just fell in love with a guy I just met 6 hours ago, but that's what it felt like. I felt my heart bursting with excitement, palms were sweating and my body was quivering just from the sound of his voice. "I guess this means i'm your girlfriend now?" I asked him. He kisses me softly and nestles his nose against mine, which I thought was so cute. "Well I gotta get going, otherwise I'm gonna be up all night doing homework" I said, as I exited the car.

We kept looking at each other as I made my way up to the door, Him smiling at me the whole time. "See you tomorrow my love." Brandon says lovingly. He blows a kiss towards me and then proceeds to drive away. I fell back against the door, smiling so hard you would think I was the joker. "Yup, I think I'm in love." I said to myself, as I finally opened the door and entered my home. I was in love, but I didn't know exactly what I was falling in love with. If I could go back in time, There would've been no Brandon, and my happiness would still be a part of me.