the one with the vaccination

Jennie and Rosé decided to have the vaccine for their own safety, but at the other side, Jennie is afraid of needles and can't take a single shot.

"look, baby, i really don't want to do it" she said, as she holds her wife's arm.

"we need to, for our own safety" Rosé obliged, rubbing the short girl's arm to comfort her.

Jennie used to have vaccinations as a kid with her mom, she used to hug her mom to stop her from shouting.

"come on, i'll go first" Rosé said, lining up at the small space in the corner of the room, having her first dose of vaccine.

minutes later, Jennie didn't hear a sound coming from the girl, she became strong and calm because of it.

"your turn" she said, as she headed out of the small space in the corner, holding some papers.

she stood up from the seat and tried to calm herself.

"do you want me to hold your hand?" the blonde girl offered.

"i would love to" Jennie said, as she hugged her wife tight, not willing to let go of it.

they entered the small room, revealing a doctor with the syringe with a long, thin needle.

"stay calm, Ms" the doctor said, as she rubbed a wet cotton ball at Jennie's right arm.

on the other hand, Jennie covered her face with her wife's tummy, hugging her while she's sitting down at the chair.

after seconds, it's done, Jennie didn't feel a thing from her body.

"that's it?" Jennie said, uncovering her face.

"yes" the doctor said, throwing out the used syringe.

"that's fast",

"do you want to eat some ice cream?" Rosé asked Jennie.

"sure, that sounds great" Jennie smiled and hugged Rosé again.

————————————

***get vaccinated now, i just got my first dose last thursday***