the one with the birthday

"can you call Jennie's mom?" Rosé asks Jisoo while cooking food for tonight.

"sure, until you give me the number" Jisoo sarcastically said, holding the phone on her hand.

"ask Lisa to get it on my phone, can't you see i'm in the middle of doing something very important?" Rosé rolled her eyes and continue cooking.

"fine" Jisoo said and went to the living room.

a knock from the door was heard, which made Rosé open the door, revealing their other friends, Nayeon and Momo.

"can you help me? i have a lot of foods to make" Rosé smiled which made the two help her.

"where's Jennie anyway?" Momo asks, looking at Rosé while mixing the salad.

"work, i made her work on her birthday" the blonde girl chuckled.

"that's so.. mean.." Nayeon said.

"i have to work on my birthday, so goes to her" Rosé replied.

hours had passed, all of the visitors are there waiting for her to come home. foods on the counter and table, balloons at the living room with hanging designed papers on the ceiling.

clanking keys are heard at the door, slowly opening, Jennie's mouth went agape and all the visitors screamed.

"happy birthday, love" Rosé holding the cake she ordered.

"oh.. my.. god.." Jennie was amazed.

"thank you, love, i love this day so much" Jennie said, hugging Rosé.

"even though you made me go to work" she added which made the blonde girl laugh.

"come on, have this night to yourself"

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS JENNIE KIM!!***