Chapter 2

And that's when she saw... the absolute beauty that was herself.

A long magenta dress flowed down her body. A pair of white high heels supported her every step. A fluffy white boa to give her comfort. A nice small wristwatch to tell her the time. And her golden blonde hair is made in a way that allows her to see everything. And I guess her purple glasses are there too to show her bright blue eyes to the world.

How did she get here? How did she get in this outfit?

Nova took the heels off. She's not the best walker in them. Besides, they make a lot of noise when you move in them.

"I need to get out of here quickly... and quietly" she whispered.

Surprisingly, Nova managed to tiptoe all the way out. Once out, she began to take note of her surroundings. She found a sign in front of building that held her captive.

Phantomhive Manor

"Phantomhive..? Black Butler... Oh, I'm dreaming! That's why I'm in some new location. Now it all makes sense" Nova sighed a breath of relief.

"So, I guess I just do whatever until I wake up, huh?"

Nova looked around again. The world looked... empty. No sky, no clouds. Nothing. Yet, there was the sun, shining down on the world like a spotlight.

Before Nova could even take a step, she heard a chainsaw rev in the background.

"Oooo! A new friend! I've been dying for some company!"

Nova turned around to see a figure emerge from behind the sign.

The figure had long red hair, red glasses, green eyes, and holding a giant chainsaw.

"You're..."