Chapter 6

"Jotaro..?"

"Don't act so surprised. We need to get out of here. Now."

Nova ran after Jotaro. He led her to a new area of the building, one where Junko and Mukuro had no control over.

"Time has begun to move again" Jotaro sighed, adjusting his hat.

"I'm surprised I could even move during stopped time" Nova said, dumbfounded.

"Well, you are that girl who fell from the sky. Who knows what power you have" Jotaro replied, pulling out a walkie-talkie.

"You're the second person to mention that I fell from the sky. What exactly happened?"

Jotaro sighed, turning on the walkie-talkie.

"Found the girl. No memories beforehand. I'll be back soon."

Jotaro put the walkie-talkie away before looking at Nova.

"The full story. My friends and I just randomly woke up here. We assumed Dio was behind it and began investigating. Then you just fell from the sky. Like an Angel descending from Heaven. And look at you. You're even in a dress."

"Ok well I can't explain that... or anything you just said."

"I figured. *sigh* I need to go find my team. Listen, I want to keep studying you, okay? Don't get any weird ideas about that. I want to see what powers you may possess. Because it's obviously not a coincidence that we suddenly woke up here and you fell from the sky. You are going to stay put. I'll be back in about 15 minutes."

Jotaro began to walk away. Nova wanted to run after him but if Jotaro said it was best to stay put, than it's best to follow orders.

Nova sat down on the floor, pretending her fingers were people just walking around.

You know, something like this:

She even came up with fake voices for them

Before she could reach the amazing conclusion of whatever she was doing, she was suddenly pulled up by someone grabbing her shoulders. It was a random pair of knights. Nova began to scream at the guards to let her go. But they refused.

They dragged her away from her spot and took her to the entrance of the building. A man stood at the center of the room. It finally clicked in Nova's head. It all made sense why the school seemed to look like a castle as well.

"No... Anyone but you..."