✨Ego✨

Ari's POV : Location: Atlanta📍

Ari's POV :
Location: Atlanta📍

"You always doing some stupid shit just take me the fuck home" As I yelled to bag  " this why I don't go nowhere witchu cause you always doing sum fucking dumb"

We was at a club where I was hosting at and some bitch was twerking all over bagg and people were looking at me like I'm fucking dumb cause that's my nigga. We have always had issues with our relationship but we always kept what we had going on in private.

"Ariana chill tf out , she came on to me  you bugging for no reason you act like I enjoyed the shit" 

"Bag on my momma shut the fuck up befo I dust your ass nigga just take me tf home don't say shit ta me you had me looking like a clown ass bitch , had bitches smirking and shit while they shaking they funny looking ass on you"

"Ion wanna hear shit from you cause your ass coulda told shorty wtf it is or you could of move your ass back and walked away But no your bitch ass stood there smiling and shit acting like you fucking liked it so shut up talking to me"

" wow that's how it is Ari foreal ? You know I love you girl i would never put you in no fucked up position like that Ari I'm sorry I fucked up"

"Yeah whatever nigga you always saying sorry like that shit doing sum it's not cause you keep fucking up. You either Lieing to me bout your whereabouts or out wit another bitch, what I look like the clown from the fucking McDonald's logo cause I keep taking your ass back and accepting apologies and shit"

"Right idea wrong bitch , when we get in the fucking house gon head getcho shit cause you sleeping on da couch and in the morning I don't wanna see your face"

Ding ding

I had gotten a notification from the groupchat

                             Da girls 🙄🔪💅⛓

India😘: YALL see wtf the shaderoom posted Ari babes r u good?

Jayda❤️: Bag needs's his ass beat Ari wtw ?

                                                       Me: I'm so pissed tf off right now I told this nigga to take me home and get his Shit cause he sleeping on the couch his ass do to much man

Jayda❤️: it's the bitch fa me 🤮

India😘: Ught Ught shorty think she cute Ari if u wanna make a house trip lmk cause I'll def pull up

Jayda❤️: shit I'm coming to but I ain't fighting all I know is bitches better be bulletproof cause I ain't buy a pistol with an extended clip for nun ole girl going on a tshirt